What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost May.

I went for a walk tonight and saw a lot of trees bent out of shape from being covered in snow, and the plows were back on the streets salting a week after people were just starting to get their nice cars out again.

It needs to stop being winter already, for real.

Spring will surely come.

88712711-colourful-tulips-flowerbeds-and-path-in-an-spring-formal-garden-retro-toned.jpg

Going over my lab books and realising that reading about PCR is a lot more interesting that actually doing it. I also need to wash my lab coat, but no washing machine until my new one is delivered. I'll just put it in a plastic bag and contain the e-coli politely, lol.

"We hang on because we realize we have a past. We let go because we believe we have a future."

Well, that's that.

Maybe the reason I'm considering so many different options and trying to think of ways out of it is because I'm simply not ready to do it yet. Maybe I should just wait. What's the worst that could happen? I don't know, doesn't seem to want to happen right now anyway, at least not at that place.

All these good, quality forum members are leaving. Such a shame, something needs to be done.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Nothing lasts forever. People come.... People go....[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Some can make a difference in our life.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Almost all packed up, just gotta finish my laundry and wait for my dad and friend to get here to move the rest of my stuff, until then it's pretty boring here.

Reality has a way of constantly turning my positivity into negativity. Is it stubbornness, not learning, and refusing to change that repeats this never ending cycle? Or conflict-ion that I shouldn't HAVE TO change myself. I refuse to let go of emotions that are in the right place just for my own personal sanity or to alleviate any anxiety. It just doesn't feel right, sometimes selfish, and overall wrong to myself. Am I just embracing who I am or is my morals and self-righteousness getting the best of me??? Some things just feel more like 'me' than others and I hate to box myself up.

Some of us are truly creators of our own private hell.

Coming to terms with who I am but obviously still yo-yo'ing. I can't help but be self-critical for growth. At this current time, anyone who can't except who I am can enjoy my back burner as I'm a firm believer in two-way streets and fairness.

Latest posts

Back