What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
TheSkaFish said:
Rodent said:
Jesus H. Christ, what is wrong with these people...

Props to you for saying this, for some reason it always makes me laugh when someone says "Jesus H. Christ".  Kind of like "God's bread!"  I guess the religious imagery-as-interjection gets me every time  :D

My alternative was "Christ on a cross!" Sadly we atheists don't have our own established interjections, but at least we can carry on that cultural artifact.

I almost forgot my absolute favorites: "Christ on a cracker", "Christ on toast", or "Christ on a bike".

I wanted to go to Halloween one year as Christ on Toast, and I still might. I'd dress myself as Christ, that's easy enough. But it's the "toast" part I'm having a hard time figuring out.

TheSkaFish said:
Please.  He was clearly an alien.

He wasn't from this world, had powers far beyond those of Earthlings, and in the end flew back into the sky.  It's all pretty clear!

*Insert something about Jesus being part of the Marvel Universe, Loki, Captain Marvel, Venom take your pick*

On a more serious note, my current goal is to stop overthinking things to the point that I drain the life out of the idea. Painting has been helping, but it's not enough when communicating with the common folk. I'm too **** pushy...

TheRealCallie said:
Christ on toast sells for a lot on eBay

Like actual toast pieces? Or molds that you can use to make your own Christ toast?

nibbysaurus said:
TheSkaFish said:
I wanted to go to Halloween one year as Christ on Toast, and I still might.  I'd dress myself as Christ, that's easy enough.  But it's the "toast" part I'm having a hard time figuring out.

Giant toast suit with your face dressed as jesus poking out of it.

Just not this one
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-19358906/restoration-amateur-ruins-fresco

That news article looks less like Christ on Toast, and more like Toasted Christ :p

Now, how to make a toast suit...

Lord forgive this person right now please...she is full of anger and hatred....she knows not what she says

Knock it off, that is not what this thread is for. It is not for personal attacks against other members nor to spread an individuals own propaganda.

Latest posts

Back