What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Seriously, if you have something to say to me, man up, send a PM, and talk to me; vs doing it in such a passive aggressive and childish way.

Sure. I've got something to say. I'm willing to "man up". Are you?

Kinda hard to take you up on your challenge with your PM off, though.

It's not off.
Imagine that. The point of the ignore feature.

Incels have nothing of value to add to anyone's life.

(Don't bother posting it here either, I'm going to ignore anything else you write)

Rainbows said:
Got a new fall-back on my health issue.. again. Resulting in my mental health dropping once more.
Finally asked my GP for antidepressants and she just prescribes me food supplements.. we ok, lol.

You doing okay? You know you can talk about it anytime with me if you need someone.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
It's not off.

(Don't bother posting it here either, I'm going to ignore anything else you write)

Duhhh...so it's not off?  And that's what it's for, really?  Hey, wait a minute....

See, I can imagine it...because I said it sarcastically in the first place...

"Nothing of value to add to anyone's life".  From you.  Just LOL.  Do you even see the things you post?  You have this weird habit where you contradict almost everything you say, and it's not even hard to find at all.  You like to mock people for saying or doing or being something, but then you turn around and say, do, or be those things yourself.  You don't practice what you preach. You like to call people whiners, yet I've seen you complain and moan many times.  You like to talk about "social skills" and how you're "socially mature" and how you have so much more of these than others, yet I've seen absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever, and lots of evidence to the contrary. You say people don't have enough "self-awareness", but I haven't seen a whole lot of that from you. You say that I don't add value to anyone's life, but I haven't seen you say anything that I've found particularly interesting or valuable.  You like to call people "man babies" and "permavirgins", and I rest my ******* case...

You're right, I really didn't have to post you my thoughts, cause your character speaks for itself.

"Nothing of value to add to anyone's life"?  My family and friends would beg to differ. How about yours?

Word to the wise: don't throw stones when you live in a glass house, and don't bite off more than you can chew.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but gotta love how you throw down the gauntlet, someone picks it up, then you hide and smugly talk all this honeysuckle from safety.  

Ballsy  :D

^ also sarcasm.  Just so you know.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
It's not off.

This is NOT what this thread is for, neither is what you did with the rep system. Enjoy your time off.

Oh well last one.Proud of all the strong women in my family..my wife ,daughter ,sister , lovely boss all worked hard to succeed and wish i could have an ounce of their resilience.My two lovely boys ,the oldest after a two year breakdown getting his first job and loving it.The great ladies on this forum Callie,Amy,Pathfinder,Danielle and Jently who have been so kind to me and i will hold in my heart. The awsome people on the Xmas card exchange , if you get a chance take part receiving those wonderful cards was beautiful . The other special person on the outside who cause i'm a dick i hope i havent lost.God i hate waiting but gonna miss this place but have to move on...goodluck everyone

Joturbo said:
Oh well last one.Proud of all the strong women in my family..my wife ,daughter ,sister , lovely boss all worked hard to succeed and wish i could have an ounce of their resilience.My two lovely boys ,the oldest after a two year breakdown getting his first job and loving it.The great ladies on this forum Callie,Amy,Pathfinder,Danielle and Jently who have been so kind to me and i will hold in my heart. The awsome people on the Xmas card exchange , if you get a chance take part receiving those wonderful cards was beautiful . The other special person on the outside who cause i'm a dick i hope i havent lost.God i hate waiting but gonna miss this place but have to move on...goodluck everyone

Take care, man.  I wish you all the best!

Just how envious people must be of me. How much they put me on a pedestal.
But I say don't put me on a pedestal. Put JC on one.

TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:

Thanks Skafish luv ya matey..take care too :) .When you in London we go on the pull..opps sorry pre internet..probably sexist now oh God.oh know thought of new thread..Britsh women or American who do you pr....no better not go there will be blanked out soon.Tatty bye.xoxo.

Joturbo said:
TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:

Thanks Skafish luv ya matey..take care too :) .When you in London we go on the pull..opps sorry pre internet..probably sexist now oh God.oh know thought of new thread..Britsh women or American who do you pr....no better not go there will be blanked out soon.Tatty bye.xoxo.

Pretty fond of the British girls, actually.  Don't know if it's the accent, the looks, or pure coincidence.  My favorite 3 models are all British girls.  
We can pound Guinnesses, rock out to some Oasis, and pick them up in the Aston or the Jag  :cool:
I like the sound of this wild London trip we're planning.

No but really, hate to see you go.  You always seem...idk, likeable.  You calmed me down when I was mad once and I appreciate that, instead of being poked more.  I know I've been a little more aggro lately and I hope it's not having a part to play in this.  Anyway.  I hope you'll be alright out there.

TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:
TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:

Pretty fond of the British girls, actually.  Don't know if it's the accent, the looks, or pure coincidence.  My favorite 3 models are all British girls.  
We can pound Guinnesses, rock out to some Oasis, and pick them up in the Aston or the Jag  :cool:

No but really, hate to see you go.  You always seem...idk, likeable.  You calmed me down when I was mad once and I appreciate that, instead of being poked more.  I know I've been a little more aggro lately and I hope it's not having a part to play in this.  Anyway.  I hope you'll be alright.

Dont be silly  eveythings sweet..just been here too long.I'll rent a jag matey and i'll sip my Disssaranio sour(big hangover otherwise) and buy you that lovely pint..Oasis no probs sorted take you to Brixton and Fulham trust me re its women ;) :D .Cant say anymore or me feminine side will get emotional .honeysuckle forgot i'm married..thought i was 20 again lol..will bring her too i suppose.....Bye

I’m glad I got to go to the powwow this weekend. Living the native way and having prayer through dance and song was amazing. I feel so close to the creator.

Joturbo said:

You'll be back....they always come back.  *Evil laugh*

Seriously, take care of yourself and that family of yours.

Joturbo said:

You take care, please. Good luck. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Joturbo said:

You take care, please. Good luck. :)

Thanks Callie,your a pussycat really :p and Lady take care.At hillsong Easter show Lonon loads of young people trust me just join ;).Not comin ba :D ck should get zapped soon.Ta ta

Latest posts

Back