What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Why do people seemingly, arbitrarily troll on the internet? I fail to see how it'd be entertaining, and I **** sure don't see how it'd be productive. If I tried that I'd probably be entertained for about 3 minutes before I decide it's a colossal waste of my very precious and valuable time. ********....because people, are ********....that's why....sigh... :rolleyes: "

Seriously, what in the love of fresia did I just experience?

I'm both thankful for the outcome and utterly baffled by it. Feel slightly bad now too.

Jently is my friend. The lady and I have been friends for years. Her absence leaves a saddening void in this forum.

She tells me that one particular member here renders ALL a difficult place for her to participate in.

You know who you are and I'd rather it be you who withdraws not her. Proud of yourself?

I think I'll go inactive on ALL for awhile.

His animated sig is irritating too.

Just a reminder, this isn't what this thread or others are for.  They are not to be used to take jabs at members of the forum.  If there are people you can't get along with that's what the ignore feature is for.  Any further issues should be reported to moderators.  

We're here to help each other, have people to talk to who might understand what we are going through, and for a place to escape for a little while.  Although we may not get along with each other it's important to remember that the other person has their own things they are going through.  It's better when we can see each others point of view and have friendly discussions and debates.  If you find yourself getting upset over what someone has said take a deep breath.  We are all individuals with our own personalities and set of emotions.  Although we all can be fallible at times it's no excuse to be mean to one another.

I'm thinking that everyone needs a hug right now.

61usLx3U9mL._SX425_.jpg

Seriously, if you have something to say to me, man up, send a PM, and talk to me; vs doing it in such a passive aggressive and childish way.

I did nothing to her but disagree openly that I didn't think the forum games really offered that much, and even apologized publicly for the post she took offense to, and asked others to pass on that message just so she would see it. Wow, hurry and lynch me.
Or better yet, ignore me if you can't handle any dissenting opinion whatsoever.

And grow up. End of discussion.

^What I'm thinking right now.

Just feel gutted that i came back to games for one day.Just wanted to have fun with a friend because she pm'd  because thats what its all about a bit of harmless fun and a great way to make friends.

Also going to a funeral of another friend so just feel numb today..sad.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Seriously, if you have something to say to me, man up, send a PM, and talk to me; vs doing it in such a passive aggressive and childish way.

I did nothing to her but disagree openly that I didn't think the forum games really offered that much, and even apologized publicly for the post she took offense to, and asked others to pass on that message just so she would see it. Wow, hurry and lynch me.
Or better yet, ignore me if you can't handle any dissenting opinion whatsoever.

And grow up. End of discussion.

^What I'm thinking right now.
Look dude don't take this the wrong way because I mean this post constructively but when quite a number of people on here are having this kind of reaction to you then I think you have to consider that maybe it isn't a case of other people not being able to take a dissenting opinion and more an issue of the way you are coming across to them.  Maybe just choose your words more carefully or something.

Joturbo said:
Just feel gutted that i came back to games for one day.Just wanted to have fun with a friend because she pm'd  because thats what its all about a bit of harmless fun and a great way to make friends.

Also going to a funeral of another friend so just feel numb today..sad.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hope you are all right. :(

Sometimes, it's okay to just let things be. We don't have to pick apart every situation, every action, and every person. Why do people cause harm where there was none to be found otherwise?

锟?Pro Bowl tight and Greg Olsen had two costly errors against the Colts early in the game, a holding penalty that nullified a first down and a dropped pass on a play that would have netted at least 25 yards. But in the fourth quarter, he caught a 27-yard touchdown from Cam Newton.
"I think there's always a list," Snead said. "I think Jeff's philosophy has always *link removed* been, 'Be patient, don't rush into it.' I think that's what you'll see."
Owner Stephen Ross *link removed* fired Philbin four games into his fourth season, and one day after a flop on an international stage helped seal his fate.
Defensive coordinator Greg Manusky plans to take a simplified approach.
Zastudil, who turns 37 in October, *link removed* missed all but two games last *link removed* season with a groin injury.
THEY DON'T NEED: LT and RG after using first-round selection on those positions each of last two drafts. P and K after *link removed* re-signing Brett Kern and Ryan Succop.

Latest posts

Back