What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IncolaVacui said:
I work like 55 hours a week.
I've always thought that was the problem with trolls to begin with: They don't work/aren't at work/have some comfortable, lazy position at some company somewhere so that they don't have to ACTUALLY do any real work.

"REAL" work?  That's a bit of an arrogant statement, don't you think?  I work two jobs, both of which are done at home, which is why I'm often on the forum or in the chatroom.  I have a little extra time while I'm working and I'm not watched like a hawk and told I can't do this or that because of the nature of my job.  So, yeah, I have a "comfortable, lazy" position, but that doesn't mean that it's not REAL work.  I assure you that it is "real" because it pay my bills and allows me to take care of my children. 

On the other hand, my brother works 90 hours a week, outside, in the summer heat or the winter cold doing manual labor.  So, I guess his work is more real than yours?

Don't be so judgmental about what is and is not "real" work.

And just please with the troll honeysuckle.  I'm not saying we don't get trolls here.  Of course we do, but people throw that word around way too **** much lately.  You don't like what someone says, they don't say what people think you should say and you get called a troll.

As for my own thoughts....
ACH, it's getting closer.  No no, stop it, stop it. Freeze time or something. :club:

I like the way that you say what you think and just don't give a honeysuckle.

TheRealCallie said:
IncolaVacui said:
I've always thought that was the problem with trolls to begin with: They don't work/aren't at work/have some comfortable, lazy position at some company somewhere so that they don't have to ACTUALLY do any real work.

"REAL" work?  That's a bit of an arrogant statement, don't you think?  I work two jobs, both of which are done at home, which is why I'm often on the forum or in the chatroom.  I have a little extra time while I'm working and I'm not watched like a hawk and told I can't do this or that because of the nature of my job.  So, yeah, I have a "comfortable, lazy" position, but that doesn't mean that it's not REAL work.  I assure you that it is "real" because it pay my bills and allows me to take care of my children. 

On the other hand, my brother works 90 hours a week, outside, in the summer heat or the winter cold doing manual labor.  So, I guess his work is more real than yours?

And just please with the troll honeysuckle.  I'm not saying we don't get trolls here.  Of course we do, but people throw that word around way too **** much lately.  You don't like what someone says, they don't say what people think you should say and you get called a troll.

Did you only respond that way because you got called a troll before? Don't think he honeysuckle on anybody doing home office work. You seem to assume he was talking about people like you and that his little vent is underlined by concrete ideas of "REAL WORK" to the specific point that he would consider you to be in one of those comfortable positions. He just went on an innocent rant up there.

PS: 40 hours. Lawl.

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
IncolaVacui said:

Did you only respond that way because you got called a troll before? Don't think he honeysuckle on anybody doing home office work. You seem to assume he was talking about people like you and that his little vent is underlined by concrete ideas of "REAL WORK" to the specific point that he would consider you to be in one of those comfortable positions. He just went on an innocent rant up there.

Actually, no, it has nothing to do with the troll part of the comment.   Really, it was that last part that got me.  Sounds like he is implying that having an office job or anything like that doesn't constitute real work.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how that sentence reads to me.

TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
IncolaVacui said:

Actually, no, it has nothing to do with the troll part of the comment.   Really, it was that last part that got me.  Sounds like he is implying that having an office job or anything like that doesn't constitute real work.  Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how that sentence reads to me.

Only if one assumes that all office jobs are lazy and comfortable or rather if you ascribe this position to him without knowing anything about his opinions. I don't think his statement validates that many assumptions to get to your conclusion.

Why do I feel everything and. Nothing at th  same time. Why does nobody care if I live or die? I just want a friend. Is that too much to ask for? Can't I just die?

I was talking about this the other day with several people. Why am I lonely when there are so many people I talk to everyday? It's a good question. I thought about it and I realised it's because all my friends are contextual. I don't have any non-contextual friends. All my school "friends" disappeared after I graduated. The friends I have now, will leave as soon I stop being in this community. That's why I can't see them as friends and can't treat them like that either. I won't find any love, care or safety within those people. I've been trying to create non-contextual friendship with several of these people, actively telling them that I have an insecurity issue and that I feel lonely.

It works, I guess but I don't know. I guess I'm just a bit relapsing in feeling awful. I've shut everyone out except one person who I messaged earlier. All the rest? I don't know. It's not worth it. I'm planning on disappearing from my current context and just.. fade. It's okay to be on my own.

I have so much cleaning to so at my old apartment and only a couple of days to do it.... nothing like putting things off until the last minute.

I really worry about the friends on here who are ploughing through the trough of despond and who are unable to see that their problems are not of their making.

If you're reading this, you know who you are and there's plenty of room on the boat when it's ready to sail x

Abs, and how if I -really- get my head in the game, I could probably have them by my 32nd birthday.

Boy, I worked up an appetite. I had 2 microwavable chicken meals and I'm still hungry. I wish I had more snacks, I wish snacks didn't cost money.

I'm thinking about I need to find someone I can talk to and enjoy and have them enjoy me as well.

Latest posts

Back