What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f05254cacdd20c66e3a5a53c913ceb65c04341170ed01ce5ca775be68354711f.jpg

Siku said:
Actually. Sorry, not sorry, about expecting the same I give in return. And now I've got people dissecting the actual 'worst' of me and using it as a basis of their own views. This sensitive and pathetic depressed man has already gotten more insecurity in one day than I can honestly take. I don't belong and the more I show of myself the more I leave myself open to being misunderstood rather than understood and in fact inadvertently labeled. Confusing finding someone trying to figure out who they are and be a better person as someone under-developed and clinging onto a test and traits when it was only  used as a  compass. My problem is I've developed too much too fast to handle anymore and I am looking for any compass I can find that helps filter it all.... It's a giant mess up there right now and this place just gets me more lost instead. So, I'm not fighting my strong runaway instincts and just getting outta here before I make things even more worse for myself.

Siku you do belong ,you belong with us, people like us need your support and in deph perspective on things.You helped me think out of my blinkered state and inspired me to get closer to my son. How about lurking if not comfortable here at the moment and dip back in later.

If this year isn't my year, maybe next year will be? Then preparations have to be done now. I just don't know if I can do it.

3 years since my bunny's passing. I don't know if that's causing me a lot of emotions or the fact that all other things are happening and it just feels like I'm losing everything, everyone.. and myself..

Thanks for the interest. I was fearing that a friend of mine could have died. God, one of the worse feelings ever.

Fortunately everything is ok

Why would I post what I am thinking here? As if that's your business.

And yes, that's really what I was thinking when reading through this topic.

Unix said:
Thanks for the interest. I was fearing that a friend of mine could have died. God, one of the worse feelings ever.

Fortunately everything is ok

Good to hear!

Latest posts

Back