What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
54f6faaf0fd0274b2fc493bdc89f3f4bec5050b595d848ee80bf5950ea038f48.jpg

I'm thinking i want to buy a new track bike one of those trick ones you can pick up with your little finger.I'm thinking mid life crisis or found a new passion in life...who cares its fun :D

I feel like I am becoming more and more lonely. I have barely anyone in my life anymore, those I do have I am pushing them away by being quiet and uncommunicative. I feel so low everyday, nothing ever gets better, I have no energy for anything anymore, no enthusiasm. I just sit and stare at the TV, work or look after my dependents. I am no fun to be around. Can't see a way out.

Serenia said:
I feel like I am becoming more and more lonely. I have barely anyone in my life anymore, those I do have I am pushing them away by being quiet and uncommunicative.  I feel so low everyday, nothing ever gets better, I have no energy for anything anymore, no enthusiasm.  I just sit and stare at the TV, work or look after my dependents.  I am no fun to be around.  Can't see a way out.

What do you think is causing the lack of energy? Is it just a result of how you're feeling about life or could it also be diet/exercise related.

I'm at work, but I really want to sneak out and go shopping, just to get a little something for me... Im very tempted to be sneaky and head out!

LostintheBardo said:
Serenia said:
I feel like I am becoming more and more lonely. I have barely anyone in my life anymore, those I do have I am pushing them away by being quiet and uncommunicative.  I feel so low everyday, nothing ever gets better, I have no energy for anything anymore, no enthusiasm.  I just sit and stare at the TV, work or look after my dependents.  I am no fun to be around.  Can't see a way out.

What do you think is causing the lack of energy? Is it just a result of how you're feeling about life or could it also be diet/exercise related.
Definitely a combination of Diet/Exercise, but plenty of stress too, raising children, had some nasty infections that have left my energy levels awful.  It is a vicious circle, I can't seem to get out of.

Every time I'm close to set a date something goes wrong :| thankfully I have bjj, at least that one won't ghost me

I can't talk to anyone I legitimately care about without feeling sad or depressed afterwords. I keep dwelling on the good of the past that I miss, and over-thinking the worst of the future. I'm always only looking back or forward but never grounded enough to stay in the present that I hate and despise so **** much.

Fukking lippy teenagers.What i'd give for one stress free year without some drama or other involving kids ...just a year to be single.

Take it back with one you get grief then the other you get to feel proud..walks in with his CV and gets a trial shift..good boy.

Latest posts

Back