What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks when I do a bad tank job in the first dungeon in weeks. 
Not really a big deal but... Just feels bad 😔

Just found another white tail spider in my bed, was only a month or two ago I saw another. Man I hate the things.

LostintheBardo said:
Just found another white tail spider in my bed, was only a month or two ago I saw another. Man I hate the things.

Uhhhhh...
I hate spiders! 😬
I’d be screaming for sure. 😖

MissBehave said:
LostintheBardo said:

Uhhhhh...
I hate spiders! 😬
I’d be screaming for sure. 😖

I'm fine with house spiders it's just that the white tails pack a really nasty bite.

^I'm not a fan of any creepy crawlie. :s

On another thought, I'm really happy for my bestie and her pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for her. I'm super excited to meet him/her.

ladyforsaken said:
On another thought, I'm really happy for my bestie and her pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for her. I'm super excited to meet him/her.

4 of my friends are pregnant right now too. And 2 other friends are expecting grandchildren, which is terrifying to me as they're my age and I'm not ready for that prospect, lol. Also, one of my lecturers just had a little boy, another one left on maternity leave last week and a third one just announced she's 20 weeks pregnant too. I swear its baby season

nibbysaurus said:
ladyforsaken said:

4 of my friends are pregnant right now too. And 2 other friends are expecting grandchildren, which is terrifying to me as they're my age and I'm not ready for that prospect, lol. Also, one of my lecturers just had a little boy, another one left on maternity leave last week and a third one just announced she's 20 weeks pregnant too. I swear its baby season

Too many babies. disgusting

TheRealCallie said:
Halloween stuff is today, but it's supposed to be windy and raining and on the chilly side.  I also have to work.  Do I really want to bother?  I don't think the kids will care much.

oh crap. I forgot about halloween. I hope no small people come round, they'll have to have sandwiches or stationary, lol

Although, it's England. It's not that much of a big deal here

nibbysaurus said:
TheRealCallie said:
Halloween stuff is today, but it's supposed to be windy and raining and on the chilly side.  I also have to work.  Do I really want to bother?  I don't think the kids will care much.

oh crap. I forgot about halloween. I hope no small people come round, they'll have to have sandwiches or stationary, lol

Give them twinkies. lol

TheRealCallie said:
nibbysaurus said:
TheRealCallie said:

Give them twinkies. lol

lol, I don't want to kill them

Rosie007 said:
I'm thinking roast beef,. roasties and Yorkshire pudding for tonight. Our favourite.

it'd be rude not to on a sunday!
I've got a lovely bit of top rump slow roasting now.

nibbysaurus said:
Rosie007 said:
I'm thinking roast beef,. roasties and Yorkshire pudding for tonight. Our favourite.

it'd be rude not to on a sunday!
I've got a lovely bit of top rump slow roasting now.

Glad you agree. And top rump is so yummy!

nibbysaurus said:
ladyforsaken said:

Oh I have 2 colleagues who are on maternity leave, another 2 are pregnant. It really is baby season lol.

Watched the first episode of the Watchmen tv series. Very different in tone from the movie but for now it's interesting enough.
And.. if anyone knows where I can watch "Baishe: Yuanqi" with subtitles please send a PM. :eek:

Latest posts

Back