What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shy:

U can have  lots of cookies Miss!! Cookies for everyone!!

:pGonna make muffins today.
stressed_is_desserts_spelled_backwards_postcard-re6eb84abb8614f0f95723691362bda60_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Lacrecia said:
Frobisher said:
TheRealCallie said:
This honeysuckle is ******* ridiculous.

Absolutely, ******* agreed.

About time I love myself enough to walk away from childish bullshit. Sorry I contributed but it needed to be said as it would have kept going even in my absence. Rest assured.. I am DONE.

Karma's a *****.

Is this you Siku? How many accounts do you have?

Frobisher said:
The absolute rule of all "rules". Is that they need not exist.

Belief should replace all rules.

Bridges are illusions. Rules, are in place for the physical only.

Belief is needed to transcend boundaries and dimensions. True Love is unconditional.

What drugs are you using? I want some.

Two. Siku was deleted.

Please. Don't  alienate me for fun right now. I've absorbed enough negativity than I can honestly handle anymore right now. I haven't slept in days.

You don't know me from a hole in the wall and just because you can't grasp it doesn't mean it has no meaning or comes from a crazy place. Please understand that it's intended for those in the same frequency as me. Just sharing a piece of myself.

It's human nature to alienate and make fun of what we do not understand. It's an instinct. I'm too vulnerable to negative energies right now and I'd appreciate it if people just let me breathe here whenever I post something. I'm suffocating and wanting to be heard from a specific person. That is the cause of my "crazy" behavior. And I can't say or do a single thing here lately without being passive aggressively retaliated or alienated for it. And I can't leave here because it's my only form of sanity due to my circumstances. **** if I do, **** if I don't.

I'm stuck. Everyone just ignore me okay. Coloring me insane will only further it. So, please. Just stop.... I beg you all...

Thank you.

I'm probably more insane than you. When people answer you in a certain way, it does not necessarily mean that they have it better. You have the choice of doing with yourself what you want. Self-pity is an easy way to blame the whole world for whatever misfortune happens to you. Guess what, sucking it up and moving on is also another way. That's all I have to say about the matter. You're free to block me in order to stop seeing my messages.

Lacrecia said:
Guess what, sucking it up and moving on is also another way.

At times, this is what I do in order to survive this already challenging life, just to stay sane for my own good.

Could you just do what you're supposed to do? For fresia's sake....

Frobisher said:
TheRealCallie said:
This honeysuckle is ******* ridiculous.

Absolutely, ******* agreed.

About time I love myself enough to walk away from childish bullshit. Sorry I contributed but it needed to be said as it would have kept going even in my absence. Rest assured.. I am DONE.

Karma's a *****.

Um, while that honeysuckle is also ridiculous, my post had nothing to do with you.  Not everything is about you, stop assuming, please and thank you.

As a wise black man once said: "Nigga please..."

Four days left till vacation and things just keep piling up.

Overseas travel on my own, experiencing things the average 20 year old has (minus friends/gf of course). I'm not sure it's even worth the expense at this point.

ardour said:
Overseas travel on my own, experiencing things the average 20 year old has (minus friends/gf of course). I'm not sure it's even worth the expense at this point.

I'm actually thinking of doing something similar. Only so far I'm not going very far away... Just doing it gradually. Last week I went to a nearby city and spent the day there.
Overseas is surely expensive but I think it's surely worth the experience in that you see a different way of life (in many cases) and different ways of thinking. And there's also the actual experience of the travel. Also being alone yes, but in a different context may be beneficial to you. And hey you have the possibility of meeting new nice people and there's the scenery of the place too. Lol my sales pitch is over :p what country do you have in mind, if I can ask?

Wayfarer said:
ardour said:

I'm actually thinking of doing something similar. Only so far I'm not going very far away... Just doing it gradually. Last week I went to a nearby city and spent the day there.
Overseas is surely expensive but I think it's surely worth the experience in that you see a different way of life (in many cases) and different ways of thinking. And there's also the actual experience of the travel. Also being alone yes, but in a different context may be beneficial to you. And hey you have the possibility of meeting new nice people and there's the scenery of the place too. Lol my sales pitch is over :p what country do you have in mind, if I can ask?

I'm not at the stage of life where I can do the travel and work OE thing. I'd have to  rent  out the house and they'd be no job to come back to. Also, my aunt is in her 70s now, she's the only family left and I don't feel right about living overseas.

I like the idea  of a going on some long road trip but it's not practical. It probably just be a short touristy trip. Probably somewhere in the Pacific Islands, or Brisbane then the Great Barrier Reef while it's still there.

ardour said:
Wayfarer said:
ardour said:

I'm not at the stage of life where I can do the  travel and work  OE thing. I'd have to   rent  out the house and they'd be no job to come back to. Also, my aunt is in her 70s now, she's the only family left and I don't feel right about living overseas.

I like the idea  of a going on some long road trip  but it's not practical. It probably just be a short touristy trip. Probably somewhere in the Pacific Islands, or Brisbane then the Great Barrier Reef while it's still there.

I admire people that can travel alone because I'll never be able to do it.If my partners not interested in a place I'd like to visit it's not happening I just haven't got the courage to go solo.China, Russia, Thailand ,Egypt places I'd do anything to experience but I just stand like a lemon holding the bags going places she wants do . I'm pushing for Canada and I can see light because she's definitely interested and America is on the cards because after going because of necessity a couple of years ago she's up for it again.

My next door neighbour in her eighties travels the world on her own Brazil and India being her last two destinations.Hats off to you both ,good luck on your travels.

Latest posts

Back