What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookatbrightside said:
so they like me now? well, i don't care  :cool:

Diagnosed said:
lookatbrightside said:
i love walking around using public transportation without headache  :rolleyes:

May walk with you?

sure  :)

Thanks!

I like your TAYLOR...

(((Now I wondered what she would say If I touched her hand to hold it on)))

More thoughts...

(((No more migraine no more headaches)))

iu

Jewsh men have a prayer where they say, "... thanks God you made me a man..."

I don't know what's each ppl situation, feeling or thought, but I'm glad God made women. If He had made men only, I would have felt miserable and, more than usual, resentments against the godshead would be worst, I would feel disappointed.

Online I 'm aware of catfish. They could bots and emotional preyers collecting emotions and thoughts to fill in their empty space or servers we feed with records they keep for too many options.

If you are aware of some agreements, we all are watched and, the books the book of Revelation mentioned could be dozens where there's no turning back to delete or erase anything I said.

Am I paranoid and that vulnerable? 

This is my agreemen with life: I don't care! I am me, as anyone could be whatever thing they think they are. 👇 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20191102_093349_952.jpg
    IMG_20191102_093349_952.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2
This is what life does to you... give you hope for opportunities you ask for, but also throw in some challenges with it. It's never that easy.

I miss how it used to be here. I miss those old people. I miss you Eve.

Where did I keep my card? I realise I'm frequently misplacing things... or getting more forgetful. :c

Latest posts

Back