What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
tumblr_ntt99mNxxV1u6osmfo1_250.jpg

Yeah. Thatā€™s how I feel too šŸ˜”

^Yeah me too...Hope your day is better and brighter today^

Found some Poupon in amongst the mustard and jams in the fridge ....yeah we're posh after all.But no trouble sais we probs bought it for youngest kids school cookery lessons.....oh well.

JustĀ Games said:

Found some Poupon in amongst the mustard and jams in the fridge ....yeah we're posh after all.But no trouble sais we probs bought it for youngest kids school cookery lessons.....oh well.

Ohh. Heā€™s learning how to cook?
Thatā€™s great!
Nothing shows love better than a home cooked meal. ā¤ļø

MissBehave said:
JustĀ Games said:

Thatā€™s great!

Exactly mate ,and teaches him to save money and be totally independent aswell ;)

JustĀ Games said:
MissBehave said:
JustĀ Games said:

Thatā€™s great!

Exactly mate ,and teaches him to save money and be totally independent aswell ;)

šŸ˜
I like guys that can make me dinner or breakfast in bed. šŸ’•
Great skill

Think I'm having anxiety attacks.Ā 
The trouble I'm in seems to only get worse and worse.
Can't stop shaking šŸ˜”

^^ Don't forget to breathe.

Do people not know how to read? Is it really that hard? It would be so much easier to read the **** honeysuckle you are supposed to instead of asking stupid ass question that are easily answered in what you are supposed to read. Holy honeysuckle, people.

You were next in the 3 series. We were supposed to book the same spot at the club. You were supposed to get drunk and dance the night away.

I wish you were here, my dear, darling girl.

Latest posts

Back