What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm thinking she s back with that schizophrenic piece of crap. I hate them both. If she calls me from its house i'm not answering ......швч рарамл фр длп оа авлмшгпефнкуцмбмлгвыфрадшуцадлотвмдлвыосвбьрмсловыалвоашвыоашвадлвыоащшоадвоавоаогкнав словнаолыашугаьсждыдвхцщуоатсловомрогуецгхзцмыслвццдлыфгсшгунсшгкурмловттьсчмБЬФтчдлцуакгзщцфшуоюсчмбсчтмвоадлуогкщшугещшгурслот

nice arabic

anyways I'm just wishing i had a friend that could tutor me with some of math, I'm having a lot of trouble understanding it.

*sigh*

I'm also wondering if maybe I'm just an emotinally lonely/needy person.

Maybe I was upset becuase my friends couldn't even meet .5 of my needs of course it also didn't feel like they were trying either.

I'm also thinking about how I don't like my friends changing, like i don't like it if a person changes from when we became friends.

Yah,I dont like change either
But it makes you an overall better person
sometimes wheter you like it or not

evanescencefan91 said:
ooooo

my stomach hurts

How come?

e.m.e. said:
i'm thinking she s back with that schizophrenic piece of crap. I hate them both. If she calls me from its house i'm not answering ......швч рарамл фр длп оа авлмшгпефнкуцмбмлгвыфрадшуцадлотвмдлвыосвбьрмсловыалвоашвыоашвадлвыоащшоадвоавоаогкнав словнаолыашугаьсждыдвхцщуоатсловомрогуецгхзцмыслвццдлыфгсшгунсшгкурмловттьсчмБЬФтчдлцуакгзщцфшуоюсчмбсчтмвоадлуогкщшугещшгурслот

I can hardly tell what your saying....

Someone actually hallucinates? Or you just mad and calling them names?

I always thought that might actually be cool. With my mind I would want to poke illusionary people to see if they are real. I am such a terrible skeptic, sometimes I think it's a curse. Don't understand how you wouldn't put your hand right through them and be like, gee, that's strange...

Why you typing in ukranian anyways? Maybe we will have to find one of those translation programs just to understand you....

Whoop, I'm excited survivor starts tonight, but at the same time I'll only be able to see the first half, which is not exciting, why can't they show a rerun on Sunday or something, I'd be able to watch that I think they used to or something...

i have no idea why but recently 90s soft rock chick songs have been in my head, songs i haven't heard in forever.

Like the other day I had Alainis Morssetti's head over feet that i just couldn't get out of my head, songs by meredith brooks, cher and madona I just want to hear, right now i just got the urge to listen to madana's like a prayer, maybe it's just childhood nostalgia.

Im thinking how much I'm dreading having to go with my dad for a three hour drive to work on this beach house of his. I'll just be treated like I'm not even there except when he needs something done. Only reason I go with him to do this stuff is because he will just guilt me into it anyways.

Oh well no use complaining I guess, I gotta do what I gotta do, may aswell try enjoy it, although I have no idea how I will do that.

So goodbye for now, I'll be back in 5 days.

I'm thinking after reading the post before mine...hope you'll at least get some fun there, tomuchnothing! Take care :)

evanescencefan91 said:
i can't believe there are 7 scenes in act 4

What Play are you reading? XDDD

How I'm going to do all my schoolwork over the weekend XD

I'm thinking about that paper I have to write by Tuesday, and all the stuff I need to study, it makes me love the fact that our long term memory has no tangible limits to how much information we can have at any given time, so the expression, I don't want to waste brain cells on it, not true, you got plenty of room

Its currently 7:21am. Its is my usual time to be awake.. But I'm still tired.. I want to go back sleep since I don't have class. But I can't go back to sleep coz my ayes are all awake!. Man!

toxic-tears said:
Its currently 7:21am. Its is my usual time to be awake.. But I'm still tired.. I want to go back sleep since I don't have class. But I can't go back to sleep coz my ayes are all awake!. Man!
Good morning! It's 8:25pm here though lol. Night for me..
Hope the day goes great for you though!

Latest posts

Back