What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, my work Slack meetings are so. . . ****. . . boring. My boss takes an hour to say something that should take 5 minutes. He also constantly uses business jargon terms like 'drill down' and 'deep dive' - it's fun to keep a tally of how many times he says honeysuckle like that during our meeting. Today's count: 5 in about 1/2 hour.

OMG, my work Slack meetings are so. . . ****. . . boring. My boss takes an hour to say something that should take 5 minutes. He also constantly uses business jargon terms like 'drill down' and 'deep dive' - it's fun to keep a tally of how many times he says honeysuckle like that during our meeting. Today's count: 5 in about 1/2 hour.

Ringwood after the next meeting:

Not one more thing! Seriously not one more or I’m definitely going to lose my grip. I’m hanging on by a very thin thread. UGH I can’t help wondering, is this some kind of test. Because I think I’m getting an F. That’s what I’m think right now. Glad you asked? 😁

Kinda thinking of games I wanna start playing again, dipped back into WoW to try the new patch, still boring and the same old.

Latest posts

Back