What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just messed up another beginning friendship with my Borderline behaviour. Wanted to say, why I was hurt by something, from which I now-afterwards-know was a trigger, and ended up being harsh.
I crashed so many friendships, I feel as If I'm not able to have close relationships. I make DBT therapy and I am too stupid to learn from it. It's so hard to deal with the pain, that comes from the triggers. I have a crises contact soon, don't know how to survive this weekend. Craving for self-harm and just ending this f.... life. I really don't know, what I'm living for. I'm so damned sick.

I just messed up another beginning friendship with my Borderline behaviour. Wanted to say, why I was hurt by something, from which I now-afterwards-know was a trigger, and ended up being harsh.
I crashed so many friendships, I feel as If I'm not able to have close relationships. I make DBT therapy and I am too stupid to learn from it. It's so hard to deal with the pain, that comes from the triggers. I have a crises contact soon, don't know how to survive this weekend. Craving for self-harm and just ending this f.... life. I really don't know, what I'm living for. I'm so damned sick.
Do you write down your triggers as you learn them? If not, It might help to do that so you can look over the list from time to time.
You aren't stupid, it takes time and there will be steps back on any journey. Just keep trying.

Did you apologize to the person? They might understand.

Do you write down your triggers as you learn them? If not, It might help to do that so you can look over the list from time to time.
You aren't stupid, it takes time and there will be steps back on any journey. Just keep trying.

Did you apologize to the person? They might understand.
Yes, I did apologize, I tried to explain, but I got no reaction.
Yes, I did write down my triggers, but I have many of them and they still catch me on the wrong foot. It sucks.

The governor of my state did away with keeping track of Daylight Savings Time so people don't have to keep resetting their clocks. And while we have the advancement of Satellites and digital clocks, all I can think of to myself in true N/A style is: "That's not how science works, bro. The Sun doesn't care about your little pieces of paper or your machines floating around the atmosphere. Have you ever heard the tale of the Swedish King who commanded the tide not to come in? Well, guess what happened..."

Sometimes I’m happy im so protected and other times I hate that I rely on the protection… and thus… I am as confused as every man has ever said I am.

Right now I’m trying to decide whether to take a medication that was prescribed for me or not. I have such anxiety about taking medication. And I made the mistake of reading all of the side effects. One of the side effects is extreme anxiety depression and possible suicidal thoughts. Seriously that is not a medication that I should be on in my opinion. However if I don’t take it the disease I have is going to get progressively worse until I am unable to function. This is my nightmare being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know I have to talk to my doctor about it. But this is a new doctor and I don’t want her to think I’m a nut And then not take me seriously in the future.

Ughhh watching this show, and this guy who was adopted finally met his bio dad who just takes his kidney and never speaks to him again 😨😨😨 ughh now im depressed…

I finally quit an online game that I've been playing for over a year now. Gave my account to a friend in the game whom I trust. Just a huge weight lifted to be honest. It was a fun game at first and I did made some friends. The bad side of the game was it was getting so pay to win that competition and ranking just morphs people into something else completely. People that were friendly initially turned out to be quite terrible and I found myself also falling into this trap. Despite all of that I feel like I'm just gonna miss that one friend who was good to me but I also know that I need to keep a distance from that game.

I finally quit an online game that I've been playing for over a year now. Gave my account to a friend in the game whom I trust. Just a huge weight lifted to be honest. It was a fun game at first and I did made some friends. The bad side of the game was it was getting so pay to win that competition and ranking just morphs people into something else completely. People that were friendly initially turned out to be quite terrible and I found myself also falling into this trap. Despite all of that I feel like I'm just gonna miss that one friend who was good to me but I also know that I need to keep a distance from that game.

Stuff like this is why I mostly like games that are just single-player or campaign modes, where it's more of a story or an rpg than competition. I like to soak up the world, story, and characters, rather than compete.

(I do like racing, though.)

Stuff like this is why I mostly like games that are just single-player or campaign modes, where it's more of a story or an rpg than competition. I like to soak up the world, story, and characters, rather than compete.

(I do like racing, though.)
Single player games are the best so I'm just going to stick with that. Plus I can just leave the game and pick up where I left off months later. No drop in rankings. What are some of your favorite rpg games?

While I do like some social aspect of online games (being in a guild, doing daily quests in a team), the competition aspect will eventually just ruin things and even end friendships. I remember some people who said that they played for fun changed completely in a matter of months to being aggressive and started spending a lot just to climb the ladder. Now these same people are stuck with an account that they spent a lot on but the server is dead from people jumping to another server or just quitting the game completely. Greedy game devs are to be blamed for this too partly.

Single player games are the best so I'm just going to stick with that. Plus I can just leave the game and pick up where I left off months later. No drop in rankings. What are some of your favorite rpg games?

While I do like some social aspect of online games (being in a guild, doing daily quests in a team), the competition aspect will eventually just ruin things and even end friendships. I remember some people who said that they played for fun changed completely in a matter of months to being aggressive and started spending a lot just to climb the ladder. Now these same people are stuck with an account that they spent a lot on but the server is dead from people jumping to another server or just quitting the game completely. Greedy game devs are to be blamed for this too partly.
Wow you sound like a super gamer orange cat… im one of them people who have no hand eye coordination 😂 My brothers been making play retro xbox games that are one player and you have to race all these spaceships and i just end up in the wall 😂🙈

Latest posts

Back