What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freckles are cute as a little kid, acceptable in teens, sexy in 20's and 30's, 40+ just spots.
Claudia and Callie.... confession...I literally have drawn on freckles, trying to be cute lol god forgive me my fakeness knows no bounds.

I like seeing makeup on women. It's amazing how transformative it can really be. I would wear it IF I was a woman. But, I definitely wouldn't wear much on a daily basis.
Finisheddddd it can really mess with your head, like my friend cant leave the house without her lashes on, it's like the clothes for her face. I cant leave without hair extensions, I just canttt

I like seeing makeup on women. It's amazing how transformative it can really be. I would wear it IF I was a woman. But, I definitely wouldn't wear much on a daily basis.
Hey now...I used to hang out with a bunch of queens and it was amazing watching the transformation before they had a show. So much fun. Its definitely an art to it.

So I'm waiting at the store to get my phone fixed for the tech for about an hour, and a blind woman with a service dog suddenly comes and sits next to me on the bench. I guess the manager was requesting some additional help for her. Anyway, 3 different people in 10 minutes walked by her and said "Your dog is beautiful!" 🤦‍♂️ She's ******* blind, she probably doesn't even know what her service dog looks like, and they look like ********.

White...red...white with more spots and peeling skin. I just wear long sleeves and big sun hat when outside for more than 10 minutes.
When it's boiling i tend to stay in because i am mega white. I think i've only ever had sunburn 3 times in my life and on those 2 of those occasions i was young/moronic :ROFLMAO:

Bloody hell London's turned into something out of Dick Whittington, I'm going back to bed :sleep: 🛏️ 😪
6sregb.jpg

It's sad to say but I think it's less "Paying respects" rather more "Something to do"

Latest posts

Back