What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phone Sales Manager: Why are you buying a cheap phone? :rolleyes:

Me: Because I have an ASUS Scar 15 laptop.

Also Phone Sales Manager: 😵‍💫🤯

I never understood the need to buy expensive phones. The cheap ones can place calls and texts and surf the internet efficiently too.

I think it's a generational or socialite kind of a thing.

They're basically miniature computers, like I understand why people buy into them, just I personally have no use for them or for something like a quad camera. And most mobile games just don't appeal to me.

The only reason I have an expensive laptop is because it's my all-in-one entertainment, I don't even have a television. Plus, these things if you take care of them last 6 - 8 years, and I'd been saving to replace my former laptop for about 5 years cause I knew it was going to die.

This is also the last "gaming laptop" I'll probably buy, as newer, more graphically advanced games progressively interest me less for developmental and cost reasons.

When I was a kid, we used to dream of a free-to-play 3D online FPS.
Now, that dream is a reality, and I can't really see myself being all starry-eyed over the shiny whatever is next in tech advancement world type of a deal for it.

I'm more interested in the electronic and programmable lawnmowers that will mow the grass for me than whatthefuckever comes after the PS5 in 8 years from now.

This is I guess one of the benefits I see to getting older and my priorities and interests shifting to more practical things. 🤷‍♂️

Buddy I've told you before blow up dolls are not girlfriends! ;) 🎈
You're joking right? They never talk during sex or make any demands. They don't care if the toilet seat is up, down, sideways, or completely missing. Hell, their very existence is just to serve you. They don't require gifts and/or appologies. You can cheat on them with all of their friends and they'll just join in with you. They don't try to "improve" you so their friends will think you're a better catch then you really are. They make the BEST girlfriends. Ha! Ha!

You're joking right? They never talk during sex or make any demands. They don't care if the toilet seat is up, down, sideways, or completely missing. Hell, their very existence is just to serve you. They don't require gifts and/or appologies. You can cheat on them with all of their friends and they'll just join in with you. They don't try to "improve" you so their friends will think you're a better catch then you really are. They make the BEST girlfriends. Ha! Ha!
Do they make boyfriends? That's exactly what I need.

Do they make boyfriends? That's exactly what I need.
Absolutely! Let me find a picture.................. Ha! ha!
Dark hair and blue eyes. I know atleast one woman on here that'll be interested. Ha! ha!
iu

I hate that I always feel like who I am is just unworthy...

That is not true.
Truth is stranger than fiction, is the thing.
We're subjective beings having an objective experience that we call Life.
It gets dicey because we don't totally understand things as they are.

We don't understand things as they are because the way that things are, is actually pretty scientifically bizarre.

See, the brain, is more like an antenna for receiving information, rather than for broadcasting information.
This is evident through medical and scientific research on information processing in regards to the five senses, and how the brain processes that information. It doesn't use its full potential to process that information, is the thing.

What that means is, that we're being bombarded by sensory overload pretty much all of the time, and what's being processed, is what we can catch out of that constant effect. A bit like net fishing in the ocean.

This is the origin of all human interpersonal conflict and insecurity, actually.
What we believe is real on a sensory level, is entirely subjective out of the information we pick up on.
And no two people pick up on exactly the same things on a sensory level, which is how you get the differences in perceptions of reality, and effectively all interpersonal conflicts and insecurities.

🤗 I hope you feel better. Get some rest, if it's late here, and over there is 5 hours ahead of over here, it's late there.

Latest posts

Back