What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?, it's all the rage 'round my way. Go down Waitrose on a weekday afternoon and you'll see all these 30 something fake tanned women with faces botoxed to death and fish lips. They look like bloody startled goldfish.
I think that's called trout mouth isn't it? And i bet they get stuck to numerous windows, along with other surfaces fairly easily with gobs like they have
I edited my lips and thought of thisssss 😂😂😂😂 Why cant I have lips that'll stop traffic 😅 I'm sending this to my plastic surgeon ASAP lmaoo🤪 im jokinggg I look nuts lmaooo I'll get stuck to my car that I never drive.

Last edited:
View attachment 5856

I edited my lips and thought of thisssss 😂😂😂😂 Why cant I have lips that'll stop traffic 😅 I'm sending this to my plastic surgeon ASAP lmaoo🤪 im jokinggg I look nuts lmaooo I'll get stuck to my car that I never drive.
Yeah, I like the bigger lips thing. But, I just can't pull it off:

BVC.jpg

I was born with lips that are larger than normal.. All I ever did was use some lip liner, makeup is an illusion to meant enhance. I have nothing against surgeries or injections but I really dislike when people have wrong perceptions about the way I look.

it's called make-up people!

I was born with lips that are larger than normal.. All I ever did was use some lip liner, makeup is an illusion to meant enhance. I have nothing against surgeries or injections but I really dislike when people have wrong perceptions about the way I look.

Let them kiss ya ass girl! I wasn't born with anything on my body, all I hear is how much they hate my hair extensions.. still want my number thooo lmao.

Let them kiss ya ass girl! I wasn't born with anything on my body, all I hear is how much they hate my hair extensions.. still want my number thooo lmao.
haha yessss I've heard the "extensions-hatred" schpeel too.. I've been wearing them since my late teens.. I ain't about to stop for anyone.. but a lot of men do appreciate the effort behind the Glam.. these are my kinda men(y)

You're both hot. 🌹🥴

Anyway, I watched a documentary a while back on plastic surgery and botox and the overfilling that happens that was mostly made by a couple of the surgeons in the field and talking about the how and why people get addicted to it.

It's sad, actually. Like really sad.

They have Body Dysmorphia, is the thing.
But they don't realize that's what they have.
So they get addicted to altering the physical.

THAT'S why it's sad.

It's kind of like being a drug addict and trying to solve your addiction problems with a sudden revelation to convert to veganism and expecting vegetables to resolve your opiate addiction.

And of course, because we live in a totally superficial society, that part's not considered and gets lost under all of the bullshit beauty standards which compound their insecurities even moreso.

Like having liver disease and you go to the doctor who tells you that what you need is straight petrol gasoline.

Whole situation's messed up.
That's why I don't like society.
People are ********.

haha yessss I've heard the "extensions-hatred" schpeel too.. I've been wearing them since my late teens.. I ain't about to stop for anyone.. but a lot of men do appreciate the effort behind the Glam.. these are my kinda men(y)

To be honest I really question if most men understand what women really look like naturally? Women do insane amounts of nonsense to their bodies in most cases since the early teens to look the way they do (shaving, waxing, tweezing, altering ... ).

Even the ones that have the natural look are wearing makeup, so it's not really natural, but a make up term. No one on tv or a magazine has a natural look, even the men are wearing make up. We might just have to go find some women living in the remote parts of the amazon to show an example of what a woman might actually look like naturally, even then I am sure she would be sporting some sort of natural/ organic form of make up or jewellery to enhance what god did or did not give her naturally.

To be honest I really question if most men understand what women really look like naturally? Women do insane amounts of nonsense to their bodies in most cases since the early teens to look the way they do (shaving, waxing, tweezing, altering ... ).

Even the ones that have the natural look are wearing makeup, so it's not really natural, but a make up term. No one on tv or a magazine has a natural look, even the men are wearing make up. We might just have to go find some women living in the remote parts of the amazon to show an example of what a woman might actually look like naturally, even then I am sure she would be sporting some sort of natural/ organic form of make up or jewellery to enhance what god did or did not give her naturally.
Hey!

I'm thinking about leaving the hospital if I can be safe!

You're both hot. 🌹🥴

Anyway, I watched a documentary a while back on plastic surgery and botox and the overfilling that happens that was mostly made by a couple of the surgeons in the field and talking about the how and why people get addicted to it.

THAT'S why it's sad.

It's kind of like being a drug addict and trying to solve your addiction problems with a sudden revelation to convert to veganism and expecting vegetables to resolve your opiate addiction.

And of course, because we live in a totally superficial society, that part's not considered and gets lost under all of the bullshit beauty standards which compound their insecurities even moreso.

Like having liver disease and you go to the doctor who tells you that what you need is straight petrol gasoline.

People are ********.
Meh... just hot? I disagree... im Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! meh lmaoo kidding..

But yeah I was diagnosed with BDD at 17 so I always have to go abroad for my treatments,

I only qualify for non surgical in the UK which is soooo annoying.

Last edited:

My older sister used to put lipgloss on before she slept and said "Might meet the man of my dreams tonight" to justify why lmaoo I was thinking wtf.. not even im that bad lmaoo

You're both hot. 🌹🥴

THAT'S why it's sad.

People are ********.
I have nothing against people who do decide to get surgery, I personally haven't ever gone down that road.. I'm way too chicken honeysuckle for any of that.. Not for me.. but I don't judge them.

I just don't like how I've heard / had to deal w/ people presuming I've done x,y,z or to my body. Main one I get the most is people presuming I have implants.. again - nothing against those that have them but I'd never. I work with what I got....and I'm fine with that.

ahh I wanted to say more insightful things, apexy my buddy, but it's after 4 am and I'm just rambling at this point lol...

Meh... just hot? I disagree... im Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! meh lmaoo kidding..

But yeah I was diagnosed with BDD at 17 so I always have to go abroad for my treatments,

I only qualify for non surgical in the UK which is soooo annoying.

Yeah it's really weird not knowing what I look like.
I mean I do know what I look like, just I only see myself as I actually am about once a year in a mirror. I spent most of my teens and early 20s hating and avoiding mirrors.
It's also admittedly kind of a creepy experience. Like, ghostly, IDK how else to really explain it.
I was always the tall, lanky white dude with long hair, so I got told I look vampiric a lot in my younger years, which, I'm a horror buff so I was cool with that. But the mirror thing, yeah, that honeysuckle's real. I taught myself to shave by teaching myself to focus on shaving instead of on my reflection because my reflection is inconsistent.

Yeah it's really weird not knowing what I look like.
I mean I do know what I look like, just I only see myself as I actually am about once a year in a mirror. I spent most of my teens and early 20s hating and avoiding mirrors.
It's also admittedly kind of a creepy experience. Like, ghostly, IDK how else to really explain it.
I was always the tall, lanky white dude with long hair, so I got told I look vampiric a lot in my younger years, which, I'm a horror buff so I was cool with that. But the mirror thing, yeah, that honeysuckle's real. I taught myself to shave by teaching myself to focus on shaving instead of on my reflection because my reflection is inconsistent.
I love a tall lanky white dude... but Im not white so.... lmaooo im not allowed 🙈 Will just like them from afar lmao

But ugh I'm the opposite if I get in front of a mirror I cant leave the mirror. People think oh wow she's so vain but relaying im just pulling myself apart picking at flaws, wondering what Im gonna fix next.

I love a tall lanky white dude... but Im not white so.... lmaooo im not allowed 🙈 Will just like them from afar lmao

But ugh I'm the opposite if I get in front of a mirror I cant leave the mirror. People think oh wow she's so vain but relaying im just pulling myself apart picking at flaws, wondering what Im gonna fix next.
what's your background, cen? I would guess- Asian.. obviously... but can't pin point the country..

what's your background, cen? I would guess- Asian.. obviously... but can't pin point the country..
Asian... I wish... then maybe Ardour would love me lmaooo (I dont know what it is about annoying that man, but it's a real addiction)

I do have some asian though but its distant, sometimes I think those genes show lmao On the record I'm South American and Caribbean biologically. But my granddad on my dads side was half Chinese and thus... to put it simply... I am a bag of confusion.

Asian... I wish... then maybe Ardour would love me lmaooo (I dont know what it is about annoying that man, but it's a real addiction)

I do have some asian though but its distant, sometimes I think those genes show lmao On the record I'm South American and Caribbean biologically. But my granddad on my dads side was half Chinese and thus... to put it simply... I am a bag of confusion.
I wasn't totally wrong then, lol. I' have a knack for pinpointing others ethnicities. Except everyone can never guess mine accurately :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back