What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Morgan Freeman doesn't have sex, when he smiles a baby just appears in a field full of kittens. Earthquakes are merely Mother Nature having an orgasm when she listens to March of the Penguins. Penguins didn't exist until Morgan Freeman made that movie. He's that good."

"Morgan Freeman doesn't have sex, when he smiles a baby just appears in a field full of kittens. Earthquakes are merely Mother Nature having an orgasm when she listens to March of the Penguins. Penguins didn't exist until Morgan Freeman made that movie. He's that good."
Sounds perfectly legit.

****! I tried that for a bit mainly because my roommate was a straight up vegan... she cooked so I ate. Homemade food trumps bought food always even when meat isn't on the menu.
Vegan foods get a bad rap. I don't really understand it. My dad won't eat anything if you tell him up front it's vegan, so i learned to tell him AFTER he ate it and liked it. Lol

Vegan foods get a bad rap. I don't really understand it. My dad won't eat anything if you tell him up front it's vegan, so i learned to tell him AFTER he ate it and liked it. Lol
That's funny. I get it though. Sometimes I was like yeah no need to tell me. It smelled good, looked good and tasted good...

Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, yeah! Yeah? No. Grow up. It's nonsense and you know it.

Learning the guitar solely to lure somebody into bed isn't clever, it's the mark of a sexual predator. And drugs as a creative tool may work for a tiny fraction of the population, but only if they've put in thousands of hours of graft beforehand and are able to, you know, not die.

The only thing out of this devil's three-way worth giving a monkey's toss about is rock 'n' roll, and that is just one note in an entire symphony of music to explore. So stop banging on about Keith Richards, yeah?

Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, yeah! Yeah? No. Grow up. It's nonsense and you know it.

Learning the guitar solely to lure somebody into bed isn't clever, it's the mark of a sexual predator. And drugs as a creative tool may work for a tiny fraction of the population, but only if they've put in thousands of hours of graft beforehand and are able to, you know, not die.

The only thing out of this devil's three-way worth giving a monkey's toss about is rock 'n' roll, and that is just one note in an entire symphony of music to explore. So stop banging on about Keith Richards, yeah?

Keith Richards will be the last man on the planet after the rest of us all die. 😂

It

wouldn't it be poignant, I'm pretty sure the Stones first gig was at the Big Bang after party. 💥 🎸
Pretty sure he is already dead..
....he's looked half-dead for the last 2 decades

maybe even 3..

Nope. He somehow outlived Betty White. Which is sad. I genuinely thought that the two of them would repopulate the rest of the human species after we all died.

To be honest I really question if most men understand what women really look like naturally? Women do insane amounts of nonsense to their bodies in most cases since the early teens to look the way they do (shaving, waxing, tweezing, altering ... ).

Even the ones that have the natural look are wearing makeup, so it's not really natural, but a make up term. No one on tv or a magazine has a natural look, even the men are wearing make up. We might just have to go find some women living in the remote parts of the amazon to show an example of what a woman might actually look like naturally, even then I am sure she would be sporting some sort of natural/ organic form of make up or jewellery to enhance what god did or did not give her naturally.
I do. Men and women look very much the same without makeup, hair, and clothes. I think the only big difference is that women have triangles and men don't: (But, men usually stand in a triangle position so, even that's questionable.)

iu

Why is there only 1 HVAC Air Conditioner parts distributor in my city, and why didn't the **** manufacturer give me the direct phone number to them after denying me a direct sale of the part that I need? :rolleyes:

fresia you ********.
I'm not going to pay $300 extra just for a service technician to come out when I can just buy the part and install it myself. :rolleyes::cautious:

Thankfully I worked in distribution long enough to figure out how to find them in their very incognito public listings.

I invoke my Right To Repair, god dammit.
I ran into that problem too. I actually got my certification in AC repair just to buy parts directly and then to buy freon. The first time I was told I had to buy retail I thought FU! ACs are really simple. I've repaired many of them. I'm not paying jerk prices and have to go through some idiot for parts. Now most things can be purchased directly online.

I ran into that problem too. I actually got my certification in AC repair just to buy parts directly and then to buy freon. The first time I was told I had to buy retail I thought FU! ACs are really simple. I've repaired many of them. I'm not paying jerk prices and have to go through some idiot for parts. Now most things can be purchased directly online.
Is there anything you can't fix?

That's exactly why I hate mirrors. And you are too allowed to like white men, there's nothing that says that you can't or shouldn't. And if there is, well, it's wrong, not you. The only reason I have a mirror as my avatar is because scrying mirrors are different, and with one in particular there's a certain story to it relating to British folklore from about 300 - 400 years ago. Otherwise I don't like them.
I've punched out many mirrors because I hated seeing what was looking back at me. I totally stopped taking pictures of myself decades ago. I REALLY hated it when I was required to get a picture taken for a work ID badge. I would have a panic attack inside.

The motor vehicle department has sent many letters to me to please "update" my picture because it is from 30 or so years ago. Driver's licenses have been upgraded to travel IDs too. But, I still won't get one because 1) I don't want my picture taken & 2) I don't want or trust the motor vehicle department to have any more of my information. I don't need to fly on a **** airplane anyway.

Last edited:
Is there anything you can't fix?
Women and other people, I've tried. Ha! ha!

And also my appearances. I have stitched up my own wounds. My nose has been broken several times. In the past I thought about breaking it again to straighten it better. I also thought about trying to sand away scars from where my face was stitched back together. But, thankful I just didn't do it. I kind of appreciate my appearances now because it helps to keep people away.

Latest posts

Back