What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it, completely. ive always thought in my last life I was a cat. I had some weird quirks as a child. Really weird sleeping habits...that were reminiscent of a cat kneading to get comfortable, for 10 mins before properly laying down

I get it, completely. ive always thought in my last life I was a cat. I had some weird quirks as a child. Really weird sleeping habits...that were reminiscent of a cat kneading to get comfortable, for 10 mins before properly laying down
So now you've done it. Yes ma'am you opened cat category. I have a long haired tabby, he's 10, name is Boris, we call him the sneaky fuckin' Russian. All the other cats know what's he's going to do yet when he attacks they look totally surprised. I correct him and immediately I get the slow blink which I consider to be equivalent to an eye roll. Then he stretches out on his side and dares any of the others to pass by. He is as bent as the sickle and hard as the hammer taking possession of all other's territory.

Then he stretches out on his side and dares any of the others to pass by.
famous cat move...
my favorite were when the cats were kittens, they'd puff themselves up to try and look 5x bigger than what they were, and hide behind the door waiting for the next unsuspecting cat to walk by..

Latest posts

Back