What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. He somehow outlived Betty White. Which is sad. I genuinely thought that the two of them would repopulate the rest of the human species after we all died.(y)

I've punched out many mirrors because I hated seeing what was looking back at me. I totally stopped taking pictures of myself decades ago. I REALLY hated it when I was required to get a picture taken for a work ID badge. I would have a panic attack inside.

The motor vehicle department has sent many letters to me to please "update" my picture because it is from 30 or so years ago. Driver's licenses have been upgraded to travel IDs too. But, I still won't get one because 1) I don't want my picture taken & 2) I don't want or trust the motor vehicle department to have any more of my information. I don't need to fly on a **** airplane anyway.
You sound like me. What's your birthday, Finished?? TOB if you have it, you can PM me with it, if you want :)

Women and other people, I've tried. Ha! ha!

And also my appearances. I have stitched up my own wounds. My nose has been broken several times. In the past I thought about breaking it again to straighten it better. I also thought about trying to sand away scars from where my face was stitched back together. But, thankful I just didn't do it. I kind of appreciate my appearances now because it helps to keep people away.
Stop it!!! Scars tell stories. I love people's stories.
I guess you finally realized a person can't be fixed by anyone other than him / herself

I ran into that problem too. I actually got my certification in AC repair just to buy parts directly and then to buy freon. The first time I was told I had to buy retail I thought FU! ACs are really simple. I've repaired many of them. I'm not paying jerk prices and have to go through some idiot for parts. Now most things can be purchased directly online.

It's ridiculous. That's basically a legal workaround so they can price gouge without price gouging. :cautious:

Keith Richards will be the last man on the planet after the rest of us all die. 😂

wouldn't it be poignant, I'm pretty sure the Stones first gig was at the Big Bang after party. 💥 🎸

I'm pretty sure Keith Richards was the first man on the planet before the rest of us got here, too.

And we all know the Big Bang was caused by the opening riffs of the Stones' first jam session!

People are weird. That includes me. How did society ever take hold?

I am wondering what defines "normal."

A repeating occurrence that happens in Southeastern American Upper Class is that I notice as a Retail Manager is that wealthy people seem to be great at algebra and counting and managing their money, but they are terrible at geometry.

No dude, I cannot load your 6 ft. dresser into your Mini-Cooper, it's not going to fit. Go rent a moving truck and come back.

Trying some Irish sausages for the first time... Hmmm I wonder if they'll be better than a good ole Cumberland

Latest posts

Back