What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love a tall lanky white dude... but Im not white so.... lmaooo im not allowed 🙈 Will just like them from afar lmao

But ugh I'm the opposite if I get in front of a mirror I cant leave the mirror. People think oh wow she's so vain but relaying im just pulling myself apart picking at flaws, wondering what Im gonna fix next.

That's exactly why I hate mirrors. And you are too allowed to like white men, there's nothing that says that you can't or shouldn't. And if there is, well, it's wrong, not you. The only reason I have a mirror as my avatar is because scrying mirrors are different, and with one in particular there's a certain story to it relating to British folklore from about 300 - 400 years ago. Otherwise I don't like them.

that's hot.
I grew up into those types.. I loved horror too..

Thanks.
Attention made me really anxious when I was younger.
It still does. I have bookish introvert problems. lol.
I stretched myself to be social enough to do music stuff for a brief period of time, but even then, like I'm glad that I did it, but also that was very costly and very stressful. ✌️😅

I wasn't totally wrong then, lol. I' have a knack for pinpointing others ethnicities. Except everyone can never guess mine accurately :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't know where to begin with you honestly, I was gonna sayyy Arabic? but awful at ethnicities lmaoo Sooo pretty anyway ✨

That's exactly why I hate mirrors. And you are too allowed to like white men, there's nothing that says that you can't or shouldn't. And if there is, well, it's wrong, not you. The only reason I have a mirror as my avatar is because scrying mirrors are different, and with one in particular there's a certain story to it relating to British folklore from about 300 - 400 years ago. Otherwise I don't like them.

Thanks.
Attention made me really anxious when I was younger.
It still does. I have bookish introvert problems. lol.
I stretched myself to be social enough to do music stuff for a brief period of time, but even then, like I'm glad that I did it, but also that was very costly and very stressful. ✌️😅
I'm an introvert too. I enjoy hanging out with my cats more than the vast majority of society (y)

Asian... I wish... then maybe Ardour would love me lmaooo (I dont know what it is about annoying that man, but it's a real addiction)

I do have some asian though but its distant, sometimes I think those genes show lmao On the record I'm South American and Caribbean biologically. But my granddad on my dads side was half Chinese and thus... to put it simply... I am a bag of confusion.
You're 100% English rose Princess, don't let anyone tell ya different

Life itself is a form of suffering.

The rich suffer because of their riches.
The poor suffer because of their poverty.
People without a family suffer because they have no family.
People with a family suffer because of their family.
People who pursue worldly pleasures suffer because of their worldly pleasures.
People who abstain from worldly pleasures suffer because of their abstention.

This isn't to say that suffering is unequal, some suffering is more painful than others. But we all must suffer none the less.

Last edited:
Blekapit Papatwika...
L'année passée 345, c't'année s'pète une gosse, 206...
C'est une fausse balle, l'arbitre en sort une vraie...
(Nevermind me, François Pérusse echoing in there 😆)

Why is there only 1 HVAC Air Conditioner parts distributor in my city, and why didn't the **** manufacturer give me the direct phone number to them after denying me a direct sale of the part that I need? :rolleyes:

fresia you ********.
I'm not going to pay $300 extra just for a service technician to come out when I can just buy the part and install it myself. :rolleyes::cautious:

Thankfully I worked in distribution long enough to figure out how to find them in their very incognito public listings.

I invoke my Right To Repair, god dammit.

Last edited:
Life itself is a form of suffering.

The rich suffer because of their riches.
The poor suffer because of their poverty.
People without a family suffer because they have no family.
People with a family suffer because of their family.
People who pursue worldly pleasures suffer because of their worldly pleasures.
People who abstain from worldly pleasures suffer because of their abstention.

This isn't to say that suffering is unequal, some suffering is more painful than others. But we all must suffer none the less.
This is all true.
Such is the wheel of samsara.. round and round we go...

Why is there only 1 HVAC Air Conditioner parts distributor in my city, and why didn't the **** manufacturer give me the direct phone number to them after denying me a direct sale of the part that I need? :rolleyes:

fresia you ********.
I'm not going to pay $300 extra just for a service technician to come out when I can just buy the part and install it myself. :rolleyes::cautious:

Thankfully I worked in distribution long enough to figure out how to find them in their very incognito public listings.

I invoke my Right To Repair, god dammit.
All of these places seem to be keen on doing is giving everyone the run-around. Similar situation Just happened to me the other day. Ties my head in knots and irks my soul, the idiocy of society.

Car-spotting has been fun lately.

This weekend I went to one of the local car shows, and all the sudden I saw "Shelby" written across the front splitter of the next car as I made my way down the row...I looked up and sure enough, it was a new GT500 with the Track Pack. Not only that, but it was the Heritage Edition in Brittany Blue, which was a color first featured on the original 1967 GT500. I was pretty star-struck because it was my first time seeing a 6th gen GT500 in real life.

Then last night I was just out walking, when I see a shape go past, long, mid-engine, curvy design language...I don't know what it is but I know it's not a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or C8 Corvette. Turns out it was probably a McLaren GT, I had to look it up from the horizontal taillights. So that was a first time seeing one of those, and only my second time seeing a McLaren of any type in real life.

Then the 7th-generation Mustang was revealed yesterday. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. But, I remember feeling the same way about the 6th gen when it came out, because the 5th was such a tough act to follow. So it will probably be the same with this one. Some camera angles aren't the best, but it looks pretty good in others. For now, I guess I'll reserve my judgments until I see it in person.

Latest posts

Back