What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that if the Apple engineers spent a little less time drinking and smoking cigarettes, and a little more time designing a SIM card tray that would actually, you know, open, that would be great! 😤😡🤬

I'm thinking that if the Apple engineers spent a little less time drinking and smoking cigarettes, and a little more time designing a SIM card tray that would actually, you know, open, that would be great! 😤😡🤬
If they did it right they wouldn't be needed anymore.

Honestly, I want to have sex again...Im done doing without. Ive met someone that is pretty cool and my son likes him. So, Im going to the "date" thing tonight. If it leads to more dates then I will eventually get what I want.
Oh wow, great! Let me know how it goes... in descriptive details. ;)

(Living vicariously.)

You were done with something. I just wondered if you wanted to move on to the next thing.

Sorry, me being a smart ass. It's innate. :D
I didn't realize you were trying to be a smartass...so, no there will be no next...I will forever be stuck in this place and time.

Honestly, I want to have sex again...Im done doing without. Ive met someone that is pretty cool and my son likes him. So, Im going to the "date" thing tonight. If it leads to more dates then I will eventually get what I want.

That must be awesome...I wish I could just say that, "I'm tired of this sexless/singledom bullshit, this problem is going to fresia off now". Just make it end, like it's nothing. Oh to have that superpower.

Hopefully all goes well (y)

That's true.

But, after about an hour and a half of effort and foul language, I was finally able to open the SIM tray.

Ska 1, SIM Tray ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! ✊
👏
That must be awesome...I wish I could just say that, "I'm tired of this sexless/singledom bullshit, this problem is going to fresia off now". Just make it end, like it's nothing. Oh to have that superpower.

Hopefully all goes well (y)
Was that smartassy? I can't tell when someone is being a smartass.
If it was, that's cool too. I can explain the situation if you want to hear it. If not, ok.

Latest posts

Back