What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just don't make men like you anymore Finished, you guys used up all the materials lmao
Pretty sure im single because im insane though lol
Well, of course. It's nearly impossible to find a 10 that isn't. It's like finding a flying unicorn. BUT, the cooking and traditional values makes up for it. ;)

iu

Yeah, plus I just feel like once something's gotten moldy I feel like, is it ever really gone? It's like I can't trust the thing again, can't just pick it up with peace of mind without worrying, like am I spreading it to whatever I touch next?

I'm also really attached to my things, and I don't want my books, other papers, photos, and clothes to get ruined.
So, I may not know what I’m talking about but is it mold or mildew? Either one will go away with bleach. But I would think if you have some damp areas you should treat the area and fix what is causing the moisture. We had a fireplace that had been sealed and when we took the drywall above the mantle there was mold all over the ship lap. It all had to be replaced. I am forever checking around that fireplace even though it’s been properly “sealed” again. It’s very dangerous so it’s good that you stay on top of it.

A 10 can be a dude. Some look amazing all made up and properly tucked. That's why as a guy you've got to check to make sure what's under the hood. Ha! Ha!
If they have an Adam's apple is usually an indicator, that doesn't require any 'hood checks" though.

Who made that unamused smiley ( 😒 ), be the only thing that comes up when you use the smiley search for "happy" ??? There's GOT to be a story there I don't know about. 😂

Maybe Sheryl Crow sang it best: a change will do you good.

It would be nice to know if he fixed it last night. Maybe he messaged my kid, since he seemed to be getting all the updates instead of me. :rolleyes: Oh well, I guess I'll find out when I go home to feed my cats.

Latest posts

Back