What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually hilarious. My son will be all serious and say hey I really need to ask you about something. An hour later he's like have we not got anymore flossers.
My kind of humor..
We need to talk.......it's serious

We're out of paper towels

Why are Mcdonald's removing my favourite item from the menu:rolleyes::rolleyes:
What's your favorite item? I'm just curious :unsure:
:unsure:
wait.... let me guess - McRib?
Do they even have that on the UK menu? Your McDs, I am sure, is much different than ours.
Filet O' Fish?? what is It!

What's your favorite item? I'm just curious :unsure:
:unsure:
wait.... let me guess - McRib?
Do they even have that on the UK menu? Your McDs, I am sure, is much different than ours.
Filet O' Fish?? what is It!
The chicken legend. It was removed for a while due to a chicken shortage, then it came back and now its being removed forever😂😂. We have certain items they don't have in America and vice versa😉

T’was.... high in caloric density.... Cookie dough 🥺 and my gym buddy just bloody cancelled 😂

What hurts the most about being ceno is you will always be abandoned, and you can't abandon anyone 😅 you just wait... Wait for him to be done with his new woman... Wait till inevitably he comes back to the girl who never leaves. Maybe i’ll get a nice pat on the head... Good girl

What hurts the most about being ceno is you will always be abandoned, and you can't abandon anyone 😅 you just wait... Wait for him to be done with his new woman... Wait till inevitably he comes back to the girl who never leaves. Maybe i’ll get a nice pat on the head... Good girl
Why can't you abandon him?

We are living in the age of deception. Great things are said. But not done.

Yep. Deception is the only way they keep this honeysuckle-show going. People wouldn't willingly work for this world that keeps getting worse, otherwise.

If more people had time and energy to really understand how bad it was, and how it's gotten worse, they'd demand it to be changed - which I'm sure is at least part of the reason we're kept too busy to think about it.

But I guess thinking about it is like spitting back at rain 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Yep. Deception is the only way they keep this honeysuckle-show going. People wouldn't willingly work for this world that keeps getting worse, otherwise.

If more people had time and energy to really understand how bad it was, and how it's gotten worse, they'd demand it to be changed - which I'm sure is at least part of the reason we're kept too busy to think about it.

But I guess thinking about it is like spitting back at rain 🤷‍♂️
I don't know if it's hit the news your side of the pond yet but today in the UK Parliament has been a real eye opener for even for the least informed members of our nation. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum... we are so bloody fresia(ed)!

I don't know if it's hit the news your side of the pond yet but today in the UK Parliament has been a real eye opener for even for the least informed members of our nation. The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum... we are so bloody fresia(ed)!
It's sooo scary Random Guy! 🥺 gonna have to marry a foreign man at this rate 😂✨

Latest posts

Back