What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally figured out how to phrase a philosophical concept that I've been trying to figure out how to phrase for the longest time: Feeling is a limitation that first effects Judgment, which later influences Action.
Although, the trouble is the medium, there's no way to convey that through text or subtext without loss of context.
:unsure:

I hope the rain is gone when I go to the doctor. There's something about the rain that makes not great drivers even worse. Its like a Mario kart track around here.

I'm thinking that I'm in a state of near-constant burnout, a near-constant feeling of being overwhelmed.
I don't know how to get out of it.

The trouble is, it's never very long before there is some other bullshit problem to deal with, and I haven't even restocked my mental energy from dealing with the last one yet. I never get to 100%, never get to where everything is in order and I feel truly ready to deal with whatever is next.

Last edited:
I hate intelligent automobiles.

Was a time when you fixed the brakes when they went out.

Now there is a little light on the dash telling me I need to fix the brakes. The thing is I just fixed the brakes and I know they are fine. So the little light is telling me it itself has something wrong wherein had I not had a little light to tell me to fix the brakes there would be nothing to fix.

I swear I'm going to sell them all and buy cars from the 60s.

Just thinking about summers gone and the next coming. I don't leave the house much during the summer season, but I do love the illumination and the sweeping life the bloom brings. So many wonderful colours.

Well, the painting had glass in front of it. So, it was an easy clean up.

The Mona Lisa is actually behind several layers of bullet proof glass.
Also nobody is allowed to photograph it, due to the age of the painting.
The flash would contribute to deterioration. But without the flash, and from a distance away, and behind the bullet proof glass, you can't get a bootleg pic of it anyhow.

Latest posts

Back