What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I think about it, the more I find it to be unprofessional that you said that. I just don't know....

And in a dramatic twist that I didn't tell you, it's going to have to wait. I'm too busy this week.

I have an extended van that I am seriously thinking of turning into a stealth camper.

My first RV got 12 miles per gallon. My last RV got 7 mpg. The van is 15-19 mpg. If it averages 17 then it's a lot more affordable than the others.

If I come and get you are we going to have to get Finished too?

Between you and me, I don't think he is Finnish at all. I'm betting he's Czechoslovakian.
Yes, we have to go get Finished. Now I'm all excited...road trip with the boys

I really don't want to deal with this meeting today at work.
I'm still tired from the yard work I did yesterday.

It's strange to me how some people actually think they're supposed to get everything they want. Cringe behavior when they can't be mature about things.

I have an extended van that I am seriously thinking of turning into a stealth camper.

My first RV got 12 miles per gallon. My last RV got 7 mpg. The van is 15-19 mpg. If it averages 17 then it's a lot more affordable than the others.

If I come and get you are we going to have to get Finished too?

Between you and me, I don't think he is Finnish at all. I'm betting he's Czechoslovakian.
Yes! Do it. I go camping in my 4X4 SUV. I lived in it for several months a couple times and plan to do so again permanently. Normal RVs are just such a pain in the ass and everything about them is expensive. Finding a place to park them is a pain in the ass too. Everybody knows it's an RV. But, a van or SUV could be used for anything. I've parked / camped in some high dollar neighbors and parked / camped super close to several beaches in California up on top of private mountains / hills. I had $million views.

Ha! ha! Don't worry about picking me up. I've got my own plan. :)

Wow! Good guess! You are mostly correct. I have much Czech in me along with American Indian and a few others.

I am so asleep that I misread the back of my diet soda can that says "Less Than 1% Juice" as "Less Than Jake" 😴

Latest posts

Back