What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** sounds of powertools every day of the week. What is going on?

"People are bastards. *******-coated bastards with ******* filling."

I am SOOOOO stealing this lol. Thanks!

I usually take Sundays off and keep quite. But, the neighbors dogs were barking late into the night and early this morning. So, my power tools and hammer came out all day long. Ha! Ha!

The same thing I have been thinking about since last night. Blood is not thicker than water as the old saying goes. There are people you can form bonds with who will be there for you when relatives are not. For some reason or other, I have a disproportionate amount of unbalanced relatives. Some really nasty ones, too.

I'm sorry to hear that. My family that I love are all gone now, too except for my two cats and me. Thankfully my brother has some family that have been very good to me.

On the flip side, some of the relatives are batshit crazy and so evil. One week ago today some lost their mother/grandmother and what do they do? Get on social media and fight and act like crazy people. I don't mean bicker. I mean get downright ugly and I just think it's sad. And the word "Trash"also applies.

I'm sorry to hear that. My family that I love are all gone now, too except for my two cats and me. Thankfully my brother has some family that have been very good to me.

On the flip side, some of the relatives are batshit crazy and so evil. One week ago today some lost their mother/grandmother and what do they do? Get on social media and fight and act like crazy people. I don't mean bicker. I mean get downright ugly and I just think it's sad. And the word "Trash"also applies.
That is sad.

Very sad. Kind of takes away from the bereavement when everyone is hootering and hollering like nutters. It's disrespectful on a lot of levels - if you claim to have loved the person that is no longer here.. show alittle social decorum - and choose not be a blubbering, insensitive fool. 😬

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back