What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the following questions for whoever decided to invent life:

1.) Why does time move so goddamn slowly when there's nothing to do and I'm waiting on it to pass but so incredibly fast when there's a plethora of busywork to do? :unsure:

2.) Furthermore on time, why when you are a kid that there is an excess amount of it, but when you are an adult there is never enough of it? :unsure:

3.) But WHY do Weebles wobble but they don't fall down? :unsure:

4.) And my final question is: Where do the socks go, after the dryer stops? :unsure:

First day down! Was soo intense guys, didn't speak to my clients yet, but spent the day going over some training materials and emailing all my clients that they will be starting with me soon and I will do their initial assessment calls soon. Wow. It's like when you study and work towards something, a goal, you just cant believe it when it all starts falling into place.

I experienced eleven worlds at the same, basically for 6 years, and mostly every day, while under trauma weight. Someone suggested to me once when I asked them how they handle it, he said: "The struggle is, boulders are heavy, and you're a man. So, you are tasked with having to lift the stone."
This came from an entrepreneur I worked for. He also said: "One day you will meet a man is a great teacher of life lessons. He's a great teacher, and a Hell of a task master, but you've gotta meet this guy, you don't have a choice, it is a rite of passage, and you just go. And then you will know the meaning of the words "I AM that guy!"

Yep. He's totally right.
He said: "Boulders are heavy. Papyrus is light by comparison."

So I naturally developed my automaton tunnels to be able to think about multiple things at the same time by letting myself learning through improvisation originally off another guy.

Sometimes, worlds collide, and that's called orbit. Orbit is normally asymmetrical in space, but the balance in our solar system is actually what's unnatural.

He's kind of right, and kind of wrong at the exact same time. It's thought that in galactic formation is a destructive asymmetrical warfare, but it's also thought that in galaxies balance is the end result.

Last edited:
I experienced eleven worlds at the same, basically for 6 years, and mostly every day, while under trauma weight. Someone suggested to me once when I asked them how they handle it, he said: "The struggle is, boulders are heavy, and you're a man. So, you are tasked with having to lift the stone."
This came from an entrepreneur I worked for. He also said: "One day you will meet a man is a great teacher of life lessons. He's a great teacher, and a Hell of a task master, but you've gotta meet this guy, you don't have a choice, it is a rite of passage, and you just go. And then you will know the meaning of the words "I AM that guy!"

Yep. He's totally right.
He said: "Boulders are heavy. Papyrus is light by comparison."

So I naturally developed my automaton tunnels to be able to think about multiple things at the same time by letting myself learning through improvisation originally off another guy.

Sometimes, worlds collide, and that's called orbit. Orbit is normally asymmetrical in space, but the balance in our solar system is actually what's unnatural.

He's kind of right, and kind of wrong at the exact same time. It's thought that in galactic formation is a destructive asymmetrical warfare, but it's also thought that in galaxies balance is the end result.
Excuse me sir... may I live in your brain? Please... I'll pay rent! Your skills in critical deduction remains... unmatched. 😇

Excuse me sir... may I live in your brain? Please... I'll pay rent! Your skills in critical deduction remains... unmatched. 😇

Thanks, but it's really isolating. 😔
In truth I am that way as a coping mechanism.
I'm trying to survive, and surviving means having to be adaptive, adaptivity is a learning experience. You, can get lost in it, very lost in it.
The cost of creativity is that you fear losing it one day.
In truth, it never goes away, it just changes form.
Which is also one of the basics for physics, is that information does not cease to exist, it just changes form.
It just means that it's a transitionary period. 💪😌

Thanks, but it's really isolating. 😔
In truth I am that way as a coping mechanism.
I'm trying to survive, and surviving means having to be adaptive, adaptivity is a learning experience. You, can get lost in it, very lost in it.
The cost of creativity is that you fear losing it one day.
In truth, it never goes away, it just changes form.
Which is also one of the basics for physics, is that information does not cease to exist, it just changes form.
It just means that it's a transitionary period. 💪😌

This is so true, i'm sorry it makes you feel isolated though, that is rough, but as for coping mechanisms go, it isn't a bad one!
That, the information transitions over time and throughout history. As each monumental change takes place, a new strand is formed.

Why can't people just leave me alone? At what point will they realize that I am me and I quite like me. I say this and these motherfuckers say that's the problem. Who's problem? Not my problem for **** sure. Leave me alone and your problem with me is solved. Easymotherfuckin'peasy.

Latest posts

Back