What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see more and more contradictions and hypocrisy. Online...offline.... doesn't matter. People need to get their honeysuckle together.
Been saying so for years 😜
Welcome to the Human race, kid.

This morning, I'm thinking of bugging my sister until she agrees to give me a massage. Little emotional blackmail between siblings is as good a way as any to get me some of that massotherapist magic for free, right? 😈

I'm thinking Claudia must be nuts for staying up for 29 hours and deciding to get some work done.

@Claudia - If this is how you intend to subordinate Finish and me then I'm out. Y'all can just rampage and pillage without me. and my cat.

I don't hate fireworks, I hate lowlife wankers who set off fireworks at night in densely populated residential areas where the annoying noise can be heard by tens of thousands of people. That's extremely antisocial behaviour,

I wonder what kinda satisfaction they get from their money being blown up into flames, literally. 🎇

I don't hate fireworks, I hate lowlife wankers who set off fireworks at night in densely populated residential areas where the annoying noise can be heard by tens of thousands of people. That's extremely antisocial behaviour,

I wonder what kinda satisfaction they get from their money being blown up into flames, literally. 🎇

Likewise. Those arsepipes hell bent on setting off fireworks at all hours of the day, just how big do they think they are doing that? No doubts these are the same type of twats who ride around on those half-pint scooters late at night sounding like a gnat with a bout of the explosive shits.

Some... I haven't exhausted all manners yet....(no pun intended)
My "bedtime tea" isn't doing what it used to evidently.. :(
:(

Not sure if something in the following link will be of any use, but here's hoping anyway...

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-hygiene
If you have problems opening that link, then let me know and I'll copy and paste the relevant info

Out of interest, what is your "bedtime tea"?

Latest posts

Back