What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29 hours no sleep and I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed...guess I'll make the most of it by doing some reorganizing.
You must be harnessing the power of your firey red hair.

iu

Some... I haven't exhausted all manners yet....(no pun intended)
My "bedtime tea" isn't doing what it used to evidently.. :(
:(
OMG! Come over to my place. You can watch how easy it is for me to fall asleep. Maybe you'll learn something. I LOVE to sleep. Going to bed is one of the best things of my day. It's like a get to die every night. Getting out of bed the next morning is the suck part.

Out of interest, what is your "bedtime tea"?
Its this Tea by the brand Yogi - it's literally called "bedtime tea"lol :) It works sometimes, but other times not so much. I need to learn to let it seep for 15 mins - but I am soooo impatient.. and by that point I'm just like "I wanna uckin gooo toooo sleeeeeppp!!"

OMG! Come over to my place. You can watch how easy it is for me to fall asleep. Maybe you'll learn something. I LOVE to sleep. Going to bed is one of the best things of my day. It's like a get to die every night. Getting out of bed the next morning is the suck part.
Sounds so cozy. I love when people "Fake snore" to put me to sleep... not actual snoring - that makes me want to cry. I've known HEAVYYYY mafuckin snore-ers in my day... they snore down the the whole house and neighborhood.

Its this Tea by the brand Yogi - it's literally called "bedtime tea"lol :) It works sometimes, but other times not so much. I need to learn to let it seep for 15 mins - but I am soooo impatient.. and by that point I'm just like "I wanna uckin gooo toooo sleeeeeppp!!"

In some respects, 15 minutes is not so bad. I mean if it was a Japanese tea ceremony that you had to observe, then I'm guessing daylight would've broke by the time that process would've finished.

That yogi tea, that's chamomile and lavender isn't it? Guess that beats that other recommendation, warm milky drinks. - (No no no...)

hat yogi tea, that's chamomile and lavender isn't it? Guess that beats that other recommendation, warm milky drinks. - (No no no...)
lol yep it has chamomile flowers, fennel & valerian root in it. Usually chamomile tea by itself, if I drink it throughout the day has more of an effect on me, than when I drank straight valerian root tea.. that one honestly didn't work much for me...

Warm milky drinks are comforting though! i have tried that before also, it does relax you

lol yep it has chamomile flowers, fennel & valerian root in it. Usually chamomile tea by itself, if I drink it throughout the day has more of an effect on me, than when I drank straight valerian root tea.. that one honestly didn't work much for me...

Warm milky drinks are comforting though! i have tried that before also, it does relax you

Have you tried those other things such as a warm shower or bath before bedtime? Also regarding the temperature of the bedroom, a few degrees lower than other rooms in your place, as well as downtime from mobile phones, laptops etc as the bluelight emitted from them can at times keep the brain wired.

I mean, I'm okay with waking up early, since I gotta be at work earlier anyhow, but my electricity is out. 😒

Bloody Sundays, I hate Sundays!. For the first time in years I wanna go out and nothing opens until 10am at the earliest.

In a few years, it will become possible for all of us to meet virtually. I predict that there will be a virtual gathering of the members of this forum where all of us will look realistic (like the feature that Metaverse announced recently).

In a few years, it will become possible for all of us to meet virtually. I predict that there will be a virtual gathering of the members of this forum where all of us will look realistic (like the feature that Metaverse announced recently).
I think it's a pretty depressing thought. Technology is good for connecting people, yet people have never felt so lonely.

I think it's a pretty depressing thought. Technology is good for connecting people, yet people have never felt so lonely.
The root cause of loneliness is not technology.
And saying that its depressing is like saying the idea of video calling is depressing.
The major mode of connecting to different people in forums like these is through text.
With the idea of virtual meeting, people will be able to communicate at far distances even better. I am seriously unable to compute what is so depressing about the idea virtual meeting itself.
Also, its not always possible for people to meet personally every time. We had long imagined a meet up of ALL members which is practically impossible considering long distances but through it could be possible in a virtual environment.
Anyways, my point was that we who have only known people through text, will be able to have an additional mode of interaction and that is something going to happen for this forum sometime in the future, that's what I was imagining.

Next to impossible to get rid of coffee stains from white shirts.
Try sprinkling a good amount of baking soda and then some vinegar on it. Let it sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse. It might lift some of the stain.

I'm thinking right now how I forgot about this song. Actually a banger. I love how Spotify plays a bit of everything for me.

I once had a friend who needed her sleepy time tea in order to go to sleep at night. That's exactly what it was called.

I am thinking that I have been up since so early I need to take a nap.

Latest posts

Back