What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, maybe blame wasn't the right word. 'Avoiding responsibility for my actions' fits a wee bit better, the single most effective way to get stuck, or stay stuck, in a life that doesn't work

I was planning on buying something online, but I think I'll wait until after the holidays, for shipping reasons. 😕😔 That's because every time this year, that industry gets backed up, so there's a higher percentage chance of delayed deliveries due to seasonal influx.

I was planning on buying something online, but I think I'll wait until after the holidays, for shipping reasons. 😕😔 That's because every time this year, that industry gets backed up, so there's a higher percentage chance of delayed deliveries due to seasonal influx.
but you may get a deal on it because of the holidays.. black friday is right around the corner - sometimes they are good about getting it out to you fast during this time as well. now is the best time to buy a lot of honeysuckle that no one really needs because of holiday sales..
I think I saw some BF deals starting around Halloween.... They are so quick to get everything over with anymore...it's like, why stop there? may as well have bf/xmas deal is July 🥱
😏

but you may get a deal on it because of the holidays.. black friday is right around the corner - sometimes they are good about getting it out to you fast during this time as well. now is the best time to buy a lot of honeysuckle that no one really needs because of holiday sales..
I think I saw some BF deals starting around Halloween.... They are so quick to get everything over with anymore...it's like, why stop there? may as well have bf/xmas deal is July 🥱😏

That's fair! 😂👍

Im convinced the owls are trying to communicate with me...or they are communicating to each other that the human is crazy for making whoooo sounds at them. Either way I really like the owls

Oh no now that Foden scored in the last city game I'm thinkin England has a real chance to win the worldcup, come on Putin start WW3 I don't want to see England winning the wc or France re-winning it.

After rethinking all of the super ridiculous things I want I reminded myself to this amazing scene from the movie "shattered glass", I wanna miata, I wanna trip to disneyworld - show me the money!

I'm thinking that I had a really nice late afternoon/evening yesterday and a really nice day today. My favorite relative came over and we chatted for 6 hours. Such chatty kathy's!

Today I needed to make a couple of phone calls and I ended up with a nice person on the end each time. On top of that, both times the person who answered the phone knew the answers to my questions. That's rare.

Latest posts

Back