What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mw4fccoq0q1qems7ao1_500.gif

You get nailed by comedians, you become one yourself. And wonder why you attract ********.

tumblr_inline_o7sw2aU8tE1tae3h3_250.gifv

You think like a Queen despite being from Brooklyn and a mixed race, and terrible upbringing to boot, yet still manage to wed Prince Aly Kahn.

And even display to them you're a true Queen of integrity. Leaving one of the richest and most powerful men in the world with your babies for moral reasons.

Role models rule the world, not funny, powerful, or rich people. Rita Hayworth, A beautiful reminder that shining never dims. Conforming, fitting in and controlling, gets you nowhere. Truly.

Inferiority complex wins the love race. You get when you are it, not insist that it doesn't exist and you create your "own" version of it with resentment. You attract what you are. Behaving is not being. The universe can tell the difference. 🧲✨

Pegged The Love Goddess of the 40's for a legitimate reason. And THE inspiration for humble WWII soldiers in their teens off to death. Captain America : First Avenger is loosely based entirely around her and her love life and legacy just gender reversed.

Moral of the story, the good sex "tries" to be Rita and never succeeds. See first gif for reference.

Last edited:
I am thinking about how I keep making bad decisions and how I keep looking for answers from my loved ones but I know the answer is within myself...I think. I am a little lost but I am a parent so I'm not completely lost because I have my beautiful child. I get bad thoughts and wonder if he could forgive me if I ever leave...you know. I dare not do it because I can't bare to hurt him. I am such a mess 😆. .

Self-worth comes from ashes. Lessons. Ironically, I feel like I'm shedding, not learning. Really hard to not be impatient and defensive about it all as I wait for another halve of myself to get the lessons she needs in order to understand me and see what I see, better.

tumblr_n3e7r7LCxe1qksdrmo2_500.gif

😝

It is what it is. I tell ya! Lol.

I can kind of relate to how people with autism must constantly feel with being confused about norms.

It was 50° this morning and some of my neighbors have their air conditioner on. Just the normal for them to have their blinds pulled and their windows closed and block out the Sun and sit in there dark little condo with their air conditioner on. Sadly, that's one way to avoid people looking into your home. On the flip side, They frequently complain about their electricity bill. 🙄

I just went to check out the Twinings UK website. Nope. We don't have those here in Canada. We get royally ripped off when it comes to Twinings Tea - they even closed the Twinings webstore. :cry:
Oh that's a shame mate, they're proper goth, specially brewed by alchemist beefeaters in the Tower of London and far too dangerous to cross the pond. ;)

I can kind of relate to how people with autism must constantly feel with being confused about norms.

It was 50° this morning and some of my neighbors have their air conditioner on. Just the normal for them to have their blinds pulled and their windows closed and block out the Sun and sit in there dark little condo with their air conditioner on. Sadly, that's one way to avoid people looking into your home. On the flip side, They frequently complain about their electricity bill. 🙄
Wow! I'm down right freezing when it's below 70F in my place. 50F is cold!

no.. but I want too :)

ooh I looked it up.. old school NES .. in that case, count me iiiiinnnnnnn !! :giggle:
:giggle:

It's an old internet joke.
The game is known for being stupidly hard with some design flaws.
But because the game fell into some lost rare obscurity, people would prank call the Gamestop stores and ask them if they had Battletoads.
To which the response is almost always "No, we don't have Battletoads."

It's an old internet joke.
The game is known for being stupidly hard with some design flaws.
But because the game fell into some lost rare obscurity, people would prank call the Gamestop stores and ask them if they had Battletoads.
To which the response is almost always "No, we don't have Battletoads."
hahaha - it's not even selling for much money on ebay. You can have your very own BattleToads for only 25$ :) I know what you mean though, all old games were hard because there was no memory cards - so, GAME OVER! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back