What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to wonder whether I have some Neurological damage from all the Meds I have taken over the years. Big Pharma has ruined so many lives across the world, just look at the opioid epidemic in the US.

I used to be quite interested in history.

Now I believe that a lot of historians throughout History had some kind of agenda.

"History is written by the victors" afterall

Now I understand the honeysuckle business.
I used "honeysuckle" that way because it's such a moronic word to change sh*t to. You might see "clucking" or "cheeseburger head" as adequate replacements for swear words. I wonder if a 10 year old now runs this site.

Wondering why people pretend to care, have empathy and give a d*mn when they actually don't. Might have to get myself a punching bag too, i burst my last one many years ago in my teens :)

No, more like just Facebook Messenger, or Skype.

It was one of the original instant messenger services, you could chat your friends, and you could have a little avatar for your account. It could be a picture or a .gif, I remember having an "Operation Ivy" one where the little band members would move around. Good times!
heheh AIM... remember all the rage with "away messages" oooh. Everyone wanted cool lyrics, quotes.. or if they were being a fiesty 14 yr old, some shady message for a bf or a gf :LOL:

heheh AIM... remember all the rage with "away messages" oooh. Everyone wanted cool lyrics, quotes.. or if they were being a fiesty 14 yr old, some shady message for a bf or a gf :LOL:

Having the coolest, deepest, most clever or funniest "away message", was like you "won" - especially if it inspired someone to ask you about it.

Oh away messages, I remember you well! 😅

Hmmmm I just got the addicted award here. Seems I'm addicted to posting and 1 special type of chocolate. But I prefer the latter😉

Latest posts

Back