What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Its like you just said ….. respect your elders 🤣🙈✨ I have no idea what this means!

Old days of the internet. 😂
Those were all domain hosting sites in which people could build their own, basic little website for themselves for free. Except Webring. Webring was named quite literally, it was how a bunch of independent websites were affiliated together in a web ring, having listings to each via links.

"Celebrity only leaving daughter a million dollars in their will"

I'll take that million and split it with 1000 other people who also have parents that can't leave them anything.

Had both, but have since deleted both.

My Myspace background was a picture of my car, and I had a custom cursor that was a weed leaf :LOL:

But I forgot the best part, the music player! It was always fun changing up the song on there.
But whatttt is AIM… like facebook? Lol

"Celebrity only leaving daughter a million dollars in their will"

I'll take that million and split it with 1000 other people who also have parents that can't leave them anything.

That is in the running for, "the first-worldest of first-world problems I've ever heard in my life".

"My Dad never bought me a Ferrari. I had to steal my first one."

But whatttt is AIM… like facebook? Lol

No, more like just Facebook Messenger, or Skype.

It was one of the original instant messenger services, you could chat your friends, and you could have a little avatar for your account. It could be a picture or a .gif, I remember having an "Operation Ivy" one where the little band members would move around. Good times!

Latest posts

Back