What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvm, going on a hiatus- i can't hang out here for long since no matter what I will never fit in. I will leave so I won't make others uncomfortable with my constant complaining.

Last edited:
Honestly, how much is this bloody site? Someone ask the owner? .... and pray I dont go Elon style lol

Me: What the cuss am I doing up at 3:30 in the morning?
Me2: your sorry cuss wouldn't go get your cuss prescription for nite nite meds
Me: I was busy cuss it!
Me2: you were reading a cuss book

I've been analyzing, thinking, philosophizing, and over-thinking my whole life...

Yet, I'm quite lost, confused, afraid, don't, "have my shyte together," am often lonely, despondent, reactionary, and easily prone to emotional upset sometimes...

My social interactions, my actions, and my emotions, seem to betray me at every corner, for some kind of incompetent fool or idiot or disjointed queer oddity...

I do recall what it was all about, though, to some degree, I believe, just recently...

I feel I'm a queer stranger in a strange world that is quite foreign and off-putting to me...

The truly...

Sincerely yours,
TS

Last edited:
Im angry today and I know why. The why makes me angrier because of the sheer pettiness. It will be a month before I can resolve this...cuss cuss cuss! I have 2 options: organize and reorganize obsessively or start a fire.

So I was given s**t for washing my hands today...as I knew would happen.

You know what would help me not wash my hands?
If we didn't let things get moldy, then touch moldy things and touch everything the f**k else.

But we don't seem to want to do that.

I have to waste a lot of time cleaning and recleaning things because of carelessness like this, then I have to waste even more time to clean this stuff sneakily, or else be given all kinds of bs about it.

It's really frustrating - my parents were bio majors, yet seem ignorant/apathetic to how mold works. You touch spores, then touch something else, and hey guess what, the spores spread. Excuse me for not wanting all my things to get moldy and have to throw them away.

It's just like COVID - stop, not HELP, the f*****g spread.

I can really do with a drink, people on this site making me wanna drive the bloody boat at this point.

All the other costs are way lower than I expected. But that **** lawyer... She could read my joyful mind couldn't she 😂

Im angry today and I know why. The why makes me angrier because of the sheer pettiness. It will be a month before I can resolve this...cuss cuss cuss! I have 2 options: organize and reorganize obsessively or start a fire.
Well...point of fact, starting fires can have dire consequences lol. Maybe try to organize and reorganize. Not TOO obssessivly 😉

Its 4am and ofc im not sleeping, laying here wondering… When you get older, are you just attracted to souls? Like do you lose interest in the body in preparation for the afterlife? Ugh Cen just sleep cookie.

I'm fairly certain I'm going to end up like the character Sy in the 2002 movie One Hour Photo. 6 more years until I'm 'there.'

Last edited:
No, not right now you aren't. The hell, man. I've been reading five pages of ridiculous comments between you and another person on here. I'm actually very surprised this thread hasn't yet been closed. Both if you should know better than derailing this into tedious name calling.

Ceno's not feeling well. This is what this thread is about. The least anyone can do is be supportive to her and try to up her mood instead of having a go at each other.

Come on, guys.
yes I am a perfect gentleman but RealCallie was not a lady (that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to her) ... and you can't censor this thread since you can't censor thoughts

Latest posts

Back