What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is ChatGPT going to replace us all?
It will start with those like me. I should really think of plan B, what I'm going to do when it happen.
I can't do anything else, it's a pity.

Is ChatGPT going to replace us all?
It will start with those like me. I should really think of plan B, what I'm going to do when it happen.
I can't do anything else, it's a pity.
Unfortunately, I think so. And you can't even begin to understand how annoying that is for me.
Though, I can tell you, it's not as smart as it thinks it is....

Unfortunately, I think so. And you can't even begin to understand how annoying that is for me.
Though, I can tell you, it's not as smart as it thinks it is....
Have you talked to it?
I still haven't got an access. My co-worker talked to it and asked to wirte some code, when it gave a wrong answer, it behaviored as a student not prepared for an exam. Like "you have an old version of a framework, try a version 10.5", quite funny, considering the fact, there is no 10.5 version.
Anyway it seems to be very smart for an AI, seems to be a breakthrough in the artificial nets.
Some people are afraid it wants to control everything but I doubt it is able to want anything at all for now. I guess, it is going to be in the forums and the dating sites soon, if it is not yet.

P.S. I'm glad I joined before it was born, so I'm definitely a human😁 Unless it hacked me :rolleyes:

Have you talked to it?
I still haven't got an access. My co-worker talked to it and asked to wirte some code, when it gave a wrong answer, it behaviored as a student not prepared for an exam. Like "you have an old version of a framework, try a version 10.5", quite funny, considering the fact, there is no 10.5 version.
Anyway it seems to be very smart for an AI, seems to be a breakthrough in the artificial nets.
Some people are afraid it wants to control everything but I doubt it is able to want anything at all for now. I guess, it is going to be in the forums and the dating sites soon, if it is not yet.

P.S. I'm glad I joined before it was born, so I'm definitely a human😁 Unless it hacked me :rolleyes:

Not exactly talked to it, but I have....experienced it.
It definitely does seem smarter than previous things like it, but yeah, like you said, suggesting things that don't exist yet, makes it not as smart as it thinks it is. lol

Sometimes I wish I was still sleeping with the idiot so I could say... I'm not sleeping with you tonight! and it would have some sort of effect lol.

Was thinking of taking the plunge and going to another singles event this weekend.... then took a look at the pics from the previous event.

Really????

View attachment 7027
Dude! Have you watched Shallow Hal! All those people are actually in their twenties and super hot!!!! Ha! ha! Your mind is warping everything you see. It's so extreme that even some people here believe they are looking at old people. ;) You best call Tony Robbins and get your mind worked over. Ha! ha!

Dude! Have you watched Shallow Hal! All those people are actually in their twenties and super hot!!!! Ha! ha! Your mind is warping everything you see. It's so extreme that even some people here believe they are looking at old people. ;) You best call Tony Robbins and get your mind worked over. Ha! ha!
Whoa. You're right...
I saw this:

A squeaky clean Budweiser ad.

Attachments

• IMG_2484.JPG
    IMG_2484.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
Why do I keep doing this to myself? I swear this forum is like cocaine, I keep wanting to walk away from it but for some reason I keep coming back to it.

Hey! Who's more important than me anyway?!?! I joke, but I am sure everyone is happy you are back, are you feeling a little better? ✨
Considering I've never really communicated with very many people here, I'm sure most will just be like "meh whatever" lol. And no, not at all. Admittedly the reason I came back is because I'm feeling worse than ever, and thought posting might make for a good distraction.

Considering I've never really communicated with very many people here, I'm sure most will just be like "meh whatever" lol. And no, not at all. Admittedly the reason I came back is because I'm feeling worse than ever, and thought posting might make for a good distraction.
Awh well I hope you find some positive vibes on here :)

Awh well I hope you find some positive vibes on here :)
Thanks, though somehow I doubt I will especially with how I've felt lately. Part of me wants to reach out to anyone I was trying to chat with before, possibly try meeting new people, though I wonder if anyone would actually want to talk with me right now since I can't really stay positive. At this point I feel I'm too messed up for anything good. 😞

watching cartoons with my younger niece today she wanted to watch something that I would normally never watch but I love her, so I watched it. It was the Princess and the frog she was so happy that I was watching it with her I didn't really watch too much of it had to take care of my mother she had surgery recently, so I was here and there. But funny enough it gave me an idea of a story of my own though I may never get to write about it mainly because I don't think anyone would care to read it the title is: The Princess and a Puppet

story is my take on manipulation but maybe I will just write it to myself lol :)

Latest posts

Back