What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just heard the washing machine click off, so I am thinking best I go and get that sorted out. I have sat around long enough at home. :ROFLMAO:

Aw, yep I can do that for you. :) Few items now hanging on a rail, and the other bits are in the dryer.

Sorry :oops:

lol, jk..
You could always start putting people on ignore. You could still click through to read their posts, but they couldn't PM you. You can also shut your PMs off.
I tried that but it drives me bonkers honestly wish I could pick who sees my post so the sensitive ppl wont get offended by every last thing I say and I can vent in peace and everyone can get all the attention they want 🙃

Candies. :eek:

My kid refused to have a candy from a market. And I can't buy for myself a sugar-bird on a stick. I'll be 40 in a few years. I went away from the candies, but I know they still are somewhere close, calling for me. Whispering "I'm so sweet, try me". The Evil candies. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Candies. :eek:

My kid refused to have a candy from a market. And I can't by for myself a sugar-bird on a stick. I'll be 40 in a few years. I went away from the candies, but I know they still are somewhere close, calling for me. Whispering "I'm so sweet, try me". The Evil candies. :ROFLMAO:
...follow the evil once in a while. You only live once, pig out 😈

I tried that but it drives me bonkers honestly wish I could pick who sees my post so the sensitive ppl wont get offended by every last thing I say and I can vent in peace and everyone can get all the attention they want 🙃
Personally, if they are that sensitive and they know things you say are triggering, THEY should put you on ignore. Yet they don't.

It's not for you to decide what is and is not too sensitive for others. All you should worry about is whether you are okay posting what you post. If you are, that's all that matters.

What? Who killed Joy and why didn't anyone tell me? 🤔

I am done with all of Humanity. it will e the 3 year since my wife died in a few days, And so I decided I will join her on the day after her passing. I hate humanity, I have nothing ZERO family, ZERO friends, NOT ONE , only those who will use and abuse you and use you. Even these type of sites will not speak to me, no one answers anything I have put up. I have nothing, no one to cry and speak to, and I mean NO ONE!

I am done with all of Humanity. it will e the 3 year since my wife died in a few days, And so I decided I will join her on the day after her passing. I hate humanity, I have nothing ZERO family, ZERO friends, NOT ONE , only those who will use and abuse you and use you. Even these type of sites will not speak to me, no one answers anything I have put up. I have nothing, no one to cry and speak to, and I mean NO ONE!
Well no, that's not exactly true. I mean, you can make some friends, even around here. All you need to do is engage, sir.

I am so sorry Normski your wife passed away, dreadfully painful for you to try and come to terms with in many ways. She will always be with you in mind and memories, nothing will ever take those away from you.

Try and reach out to people in your day to day life. Giving a smile, a hello, or just a nod from you can certainly get some coming your way too, helping you to see you are not alone in the world, just need time to get back into the world around you.

Maybe all this seems 'easier said than done'. I have been there, lost my husband, it was absolutely devastating to even raise my head initially.

All I can say is 'Don't wait for things to happen, or wait for people to approach you'. Make that a new thought from now for you to make that move.

Well no, that's not exactly true. I mean, you can make some friends, even around here. All you need to do is engage, sir.

Thanks, the possitive input, I tried this, and in near all the time I have been on this site, near no one has ever answered me, I even had one say , don't bother, no one will answer YOU.,some time ago now. how nice. I have attempted to make friends near me, Fought and fought to try and make a new life, inc dating websites; others near me who, say they are my friends, we will see, I alway work with idea, ( we are defined by our deeds not our words), I am not an idiot, extremely well educated, and not born yesterday, If you knew my full story, its horrifying. I have tied to be a genuine friendly, helpful , generous, honest, and reliable, funny, even loaned stuff out. And what do I get crap. Treated with contempt, disrespectful used and abused. they want somethng, they are yur firend, then they are gone; I tried to understand but there is no reasonable reason for their treatment. of me. People just don’t care, there is no love in their hearts. Dating sites , full of scammers, game players. Try to scam you out money. It was my birthday only last week, everyone new this, I sat here in my house, no messages, calls nothing. And the some fools who ask you 50 questions, you ask, I will tell you the truth and be honest, that’s who I am. Then they complain somehow I talk too much, Hello then don’t ask, then, There is no empathy, compassion, care, or love. I am now dreamy about the day I leave, while asleep, I am almost looking forwards to it. I have never been on my own in over 60 years, but for last 3 years I have, I don’t like it. I tried and been very, very disappointed, I never had some utopian view of humanity, but I did not realize it have far it’s descended, fallen..

Last edited:
I am so sorry Normski your wife passed away, dreadfully painful for you to try and come to terms with in many ways. She will always be with you in mind and memories, nothing will ever take those away from you.

Try and reach out to people in your day to day life. Giving a smile, a hello, or just a nod from you can certainly get some coming your way too, helping you to see you are not alone in the world, just need time to get back into the world around you.

Maybe all this seems 'easier said than done'. I have been there, lost my husband, it was absolutely devastating to even raise my head initially.

All I can say is 'Don't wait for things to happen, or wait for people to approach you'. Make that a new thought from now for you to make that move.
I just hope you never went through what I went through HELL. 42 years with her. she was my life! I sat in my house for over 6 months, no cards, no calls, no invites, NOTHING. N O SUPPORT. It was unspeakable, the pain, I went to an other house near by, they said, they had visitors, and shut the door in my face. 2 times within a couple of weeks of her passing, I was going home in my car, with full intentions, to load up my 9mm and just end a mil second and would be lights out, , I did not do it at the time, thats another story. Most people are toxic. I have tried , Just needed love, fiendship, and and partner, sto give me some reason to keep going, I can't find it, I am tired now, and had enough!

Last edited:
Fortunately I haven't been through all what you have been put through Normski.

What you have added since I left my reply really shocked me that so many people can be so uncaring to the level of cruelty towards you in your life.

The only other thing I can think of could you maybe move away, start afresh so to speak.
Although I would totally understand if you said 'Your home is your home and filled with memories'.

All I can add is 'Please don't do anything to yourself, life is for living the best way it can be lived'.
Take care.

Awh im sorry to read this, in a few days will mark the 3rd year of my fathers passing. Grief can be so hard seems like a never ending road. I hope you find some support with everything ✨

Thanks, the possitive input, I tried this, and in near all the time I have been on this site, near no one has ever answered me, I even had one say , don't bother, no one will answer YOU.,some time ago now. how nice. I have attempted to make friends near me, Fought and fought to try and make a new life, inc dating websites; others near me who, say they are my friends, we will see, I alway work with idea, ( we are defined by our deeds not our words), I am not an idiot, extremely well educated, and not born yesterday, If you knew my full story, its horrifying. I have tied to be a genuine friendly, helpful , generous, honest, and reliable, funny, even loaned stuff out. And what do I get crap. Treated with contempt, disrespectful used and abused. they want somethng, they are yur firend, then they are gone; I tried to understand but there is no reasonable reason for their treatment. of me. People just don’t care, there is no love in their hearts. Dating sites , full of scammers, game players. Try to scam you out money. It was my birthday only last week, everyone new this, I sat here in my house, no messages, calls nothing. And the some fools who ask you 50 questions, you ask, I will tell you the truth and be honest, that’s who I am. Then they complain somehow I talk too much, Hello then don’t ask, then, There is no empathy, compassion, care, or love. I am now dreamy about the day I leave, while asleep, I am almost looking forwards to it. I have never been on my own in over 60 years, but for last 3 years I have, I don’t like it. I tried and been very, very disappointed, I never had some utopian view of humanity, but I did not realize it have far it’s descended, fallen..
Why don't you give the chat room a try. What's the worst that can happen?

Awwww, crap. The yappy little dog next door is back. Time to start posting the ads for puppy training on my Facebook page again so his owners get the hint.

Latest posts

Back