What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might sound like a newb question, but do Gibsons and other makers not have a whammy bar?
Gibson and most other makers have a model with a whammy bar but for most aspiring guitar gods there's only two guitars, the Stratocaster or Gibson's Les Paul. The standard Les Paul doesn't have a whammy bar, Mr Les Paul probably considered staying in tune was more important than excessive whammy abuse.

I think, in all honesty, I probably favour a Les Paul nowadays but if the Devil ever challenges me at that crossroads , my weapon of choice is the Strat. 👿 🎸 🤘

Fortunately I haven't been through all what you have been put through Normski.

What you have added since I left my reply really shocked me that so many people can be so uncaring to the level of cruelty towards you in your life.

The only other thing I can think of could you maybe move away, start afresh so to speak.
Although I would totally understand if you said 'Your home is your home and filled with memories'.

All I can add is 'Please don't do anything to yourself, life is for living the best way it can be lived'.
Take care.
I have aleady moved, And guess what, regard people, nothing has changed. By and large, most people are predatory in nature, like mini packs of wolfs. They watch, scope the next victim out, regards what they know, what can use, and what value they are to them, and then they make their moves. People have gone insane, they don’t know their own minds, they/ some have some fantasy view of their selves, that somehow they have the universal all worked out, ahhah, they have not got their own mind worked out let alone the universe. Yet they persist on dictating, yes dictating to you, like they are some special spiritual Guru, that you should idolized and worship them or something. A type of Narcissism going on; I think, Their entire world falls around them, inc their house, but they persist, with this ridiculous mantra, think positive, project your mind in a positive way, be Mrs nice person and Karma will turn the world into a bag of fruit or something. Well thats not working tout to well is it; I am pragmatic, a realist, I use logic, and reason in this world to observe this reality, not fantasies. There is nothing wrong with a dream, a hope, a plan, a belief in God, even if YOU decide Gods is a Tree or a squirrel, Your choice. That’s why God gave us a choice. People just don’t get it, or they can’t, not sure which. We all share the same physical world we are in, but how we experience it, is unique to each and everyone. So we live in our own universe. I believe, God gave us this life, so that we may grown, and learn countless things, to become better people, But I am now rambling on and on. I have tried to walk as best I can. These are just a couple of observations I have made regards the 95% of humanity. I believe, Somehow, God woke me up to have a clearer picture of what this world has become, and its NOT a pretty sight . I have this picture in my head, of God, sat on thrown, with his head in his hands, shaking it back and forth, saying ON, NO, NO. Look at what you have done! Humanity has Regressed, the real pandemic today is not this supid Covid 19, its Narcissism and Wokisam 300 verson of sex. no, no no.. I identify as worm , Yea Right, If it was not so mad and sad, I am sure God would be laughing so much, he would fall off his thrown

I am sorry to hear nothing changed when you moved Normski.

I have come across some people like you mention in my life, be it when I worked in several jobs. But I found the only way to get away from their way of life was to avoid them the best I could, it worked.

Of course there are plenty of negatives in the world, no matter where we live. But so many positives can be found if we look for them.

We all just need to try and make the best of what we have got, no matter how small our world becomes.

I am sorry to hear nothing changed when you moved Normski.

I have come across some people like you mention in my life, be it when I worked in several jobs. But I found the only way to get away from their way of life was to avoid them the best I could, it worked.

Of course there are plenty of negatives in the world, no matter where we live. But so many positives can be found if we look for them.

We all just need to try and make the best of what we have got, no matter how small our world becomes.

Yep while I agree, with the idea of avoiding many others out there, it would mean I would be utterly on my own, As as I know they are fake, they don't fool me, it's a case of beggears can't be choosers so to speak. But as you say , its not an easy walk is it.

Looks like there's going to be a new Rancid album out this spring/summer.
They said they were working on one a while ago, but I didn't know when or if it was still going to happen.
Anyway, here's to hoping it's a good one! 🤞
Noel and his High Flying Birds have a new album out in a few weeks, the 2 singles are pretty good ... is Noel still relevant in this twisted age?

I've so much honeysuckle to do today, need new tyres and tracking for the car, library books are well overdue and the fines are mounting, no food in the house and I need to get blood tests done at the hospital. That all means a day of 'peopling'. There's an acoustic guitar sitting in the corner with a sly grin .... I'll sort my honeysuckle out tomorrow

Latest posts

Back