What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've so much honeysuckle to do today, need new tyres and tracking for the car, library books are well overdue and the fines are mounting, no food in the house and I need to get blood tests done at the hospital. That all means a day of 'peopling'. There's an acoustic guitar sitting in the corner with a sly grin .... I'll sort my honeysuckle out tomorrow
Bring it with you and Jeff Jarett the honeysuckle out of people if they argue with you 🤘 lol

OK Ska this is why you don't do politics, cause it makes you want to be the bad guy and lose yourself in hate.

Remember these people are just dumb, that's it, it's just stupidity, forget it...

Last edited:
I spent most of today in the basement, headphones on alternating between messing around with a guitar and dozing off. I just went upstairs to find the missus had let herself in at some point, got my tyres sorted, returned my overdue books and done a shop. She left a takeout on the kitchen table with a four word note " You're such a prick!". I think she's probably right.

I shouldn't read that channels. They pissed me out. That women, that have "adaptation" and want return home, well, why don't they go home then, it will make my life easier. I know, it's just envy, but I don't know how to stop feel it. I shoud try better though.

Anyway, I love a liliac and it starts blooming. And tulips and everything is green. :love:

A Marketing Guru: "I could be anywhere, I'm like the wind, baby, yeah! Where am I?"

A Logistician: "You're umm, behind the couch. I can umm, see your feet?"

If i said what I am thinking, there would be an absolute riot on here 🙃 so I will chill ✨

Because I don't have the frying pan in there?

Nah, I'm just really busy and my sleep schedule, diet, and workout schedule are all sloshed. I'd include my work schedule but that was just for last month, not this month. This month it's more like stupid crap, like arguments with neighbors, working 6 days a week because somebody called off, etc. Actually, hey, can I borrow that frying pan? 😇😂

Latest posts

Back