What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath was written by cats about catnip instead of humans about cannabis? 🤔 "Alright meow..." 🎶

I'm thinking that I wish I could swear on here.
There are times where foul language is appropriate, to convey feelings that polite language does not.

I'm not a happy person, my life isn't very happy right now.
I kind of thought that's what this place was all about, what brought us all here - unhappiness with something or other, some area of our lives.

And the more I realize WHY I've been unhappy all my life, now that I'm thinking it through and not running an all-consuming negative "program" that takes up all my attention and clouds my mind (like I did about "bad boys" when I first got here, I fumed about them so much that it took all my attention and I didn't realize what was actually wrong with my life) the more unhappy I get because the more I feel like I can't escape. I should have realized it sooner.
I'm getting into my mid-30s, I know what I did wrong now, but I don't know if I can turn it around.
All I know is I don't want to get stuck like this. If this is it, if this is my life, I wish I wasn't born to begin with.

Like all the "fresia" "honeysuckle" stuff is funny when you're in the mood to laugh and aren't really taking anything seriously, but when you're seriously mad, you want to seriously curse, not joke around or play little kid games. It feels like it trivializes very real human emotions.

Last edited:
I am just thinking I need someone to tell me to ''Switch the laptop off and get to the post office and chemist on the main road'' :)

Oo, I heard those naughty words while I was out. :oops::ROFLMAO: At least I got there and back.

No thunder was stolen, at least I got moving to get those jobs done.

Cup of tea for you both. :coffee::coffee: :) Ah, about the cakes.......erm, I am just testing them at the moment for you both. :ROFLMAO:

I missed the free professional photo session at my local library, to update my LinkedIn picture with something more modern and well-done. So that was a bummer 😩 But at least I contacted the library and told them I was interested, and to let me know so I don't miss the next one. Hopefully they'll give me dibs if they decide to do it again 🤞

can't sleep, feeling terrible
When our eyes are closed and we think about our eyes under the lids, they are in like a thinking position, a sense of looking straight ahead.

Yet by thinking of the eyes looking slightly to the left the thinking part of the brain does appear to stop.

I was told this a while ago and I found that if I just said to myself, ''go to sleep'' slowly, again and again, I nodded off fairly quickly.

Mostly likely this sounds really strange, but it did work for me, so may work for you.

Take care.

What am I thinking; I am beginning to to think I will be on my own for the rest of my life, what can I; I do not like the idea of that.

I wonder why im so filled with joy for my friends but I am sooo envied by them. Why cant I get the same energy I give 🙃

Latest posts

Back