What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why im so filled with joy for my friends but I am sooo envied by them. Why cant I get the same energy I give 🙃

I have similar such types of problems.
People look up to me a lot because of personal inner strength, a lot of the time forgetting that I'm a very labored person. I think this happens because people look at each others accomplishments more than they do their actual labors. Or to put it simply: Everybody wants to be a millionaire, but nobody wants to put in the countless hours of dedication and hard work into business to become a millionaire.
So the result, is that the people you care about are jealous of you because of what you have as accomplishments, but they can't do what you can do to get the accomplishments that you've achieved, so they don't understand how the labor actually kind of levels it out.
I know this from both sides I think, because I've spent a lot of time on both sides of it, enough to be able to see the hiccup.

The Hell did I do with my life to end up here?
How come I'm not filthy rich and retired yet? I could have used the extra sleep 😴

I have similar such types of problems.
People look up to me a lot because of personal inner strength, a lot of the time forgetting that I'm a very labored person. I think this happens because people look at each others accomplishments more than they do their actual labors. Or to put it simply: Everybody wants to be a millionaire, but nobody wants to put in the countless hours of dedication and hard work into business to become a millionaire.
So the result, is that the people you care about are jealous of you because of what you have as accomplishments, but they can't do what you can do to get the accomplishments that you've achieved, so they don't understand how the labor actually kind of levels it out.
I know this from both sides I think, because I've spent a lot of time on both sides of it, enough to be able to see the hiccup.
Drives me crazy Apexie, I just want love and light to all, but I just get so much negativity, people say things like “of course you get what you want its not like the universe is fair” I have no idea why people make these comments to me. No idea at all 🙃

I need to lay down I just cant stand men honestly even when I love them I still hate them literally … cant win and its not like I wish men didnt exist I just wish they didnt hurt me, didnt lust over me, didnt nearly kill me 💔 they stress me out

So I've just realised, my missus gets me to do stuff I don't want to all the bloody time by suggesting perhaps I'm too old to do it.

"man, someone did something naughty."
-On my walk today I spotted a palm civet running from a murder of crows trying to peck it.

Urgh some people are so confusing.. sometimes I think its easier to be recluse, it's lonely but at least there's no hurt or confusion

It's really not as complicated as you're making it. You've only 2 choices, follow your heart or spend the rest of your life wishing you had. Simples.

Latest posts

Back