What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I hear that song I see you standing outside the Marquee club, tight black dress and that little leather jacket with roses painted up one sleeve. It takes me back to being 18, back to my old TR6, back to a world that was ours for the taking. But I was going to be a rock 'n' roll star I can still here you saying "don't go".

Do you ever think about me?.

Spent all day bottling up what I wanted to say, when I finally said it… it came out so furious lol wish I just said nothing… wish I could be a loser but I cant, I win, I always win and thats why so many hate me… they want to see me covered in mud like a loser but im dipped in gold. I wish I could lose just one time so they can stop gathering to see me get butchered and brutalised.

Wow, saw this guy I considered … mid at best maybe a 3-4/10 on looks alone… and he has a gf now and wow he looks like a solid 10/10 all of a sudden. I have no idea what he did to his looks but well done to him… it’s like looking at a different man. I complimented him and everything when its against my rules to compliment men about their looks. Rob said it’s the power of having a good woman lol
HGH can help a lot with that too.
T-therapy too.

A while back a friend of mine who is 7 years younger than me suggested that I try it.
He said that when he was my age he was going to do it.
I think he wanted to see the effects it had on me - like a lab rat.
I ain't no lab rat...

HGH can help a lot with that too.
T-therapy too.

A while back a friend of mine who is 7 years younger than me suggested that I try it.
He said that when he was my age he was going to do it.
I think he wanted to see the effects it had on me - like a lab rat.
I ain't no lab rat...
Omg I wonder if thats what he dld… are you clean in terms of what you put in your body?

Omg I wonder if thats what he dld… are you clean in terms of what you put in your body?
No, I have never used any of those types of things and most likely never will.
The only things I take are alcohol and once in a blue moon an oxy or perc I have left over from surgeries. Not that those are good.

I don't blame him for bringing it up. I always complain about my lack of chiseled facial features, and he was really only trying to be helpful.
Two birds with one stone.

No he did not do that. Maybe he will when he hits 55, but not yet.

The autumnal air arrived yesterday night. It's a quieter air, cooler, and seems less dense, accompanying longer nights. :) It might be harder to weather the blues, in the cooler air, for me. It usually is.

One never knows, however...

Latest posts

Back