What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, they're jackhammering right outside my window! This is awesome! 😠

On the plus side, I was relieved to find that the coffeemaker was working this morning.
Ever since last week, I thought it was toast.

Just when I think my daughter is nothing like me, she proudly shows her attitude and I'm like "There I am".
I thought it was just me dealing with attitude these days, what happened to the wanting to be like you in every way (Minus the attitude) phase? 😂

My A.M. epiphany is that I'm 50% stoic, 50% psychotic, and 100% lunatic.
I can roll with this.

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

And.......................................................................... GO!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

I just listened to a song off the new Rolling Stones album, and I really liked it

Real life and real world problems are depressing. It should be fun here. Serious, grownup talk should be banned :LOL:

It's very hard to make friends as an adult because once you're an adult you've realised you hate everyone.
Yeap! I'm thinking of asking some people join me for a walk(some people I don't know, just ask in a channel) and then I'm thinking what if I don't like them, what if they are stupid! how can I get rid of them them, I'll have to stay with them for 8 hours. 15 years ago I did it easily and even nothing bad happened.

Latest posts

Back