What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys im crying 🥺 my Rob got me a wifey mug omg 🙈 maybe its because I am a woman but im still thinking… is this bad luck? Lmao

I never realised being bored to tears was true until I cried due to it when I was about 26 years old. Looking back it’s more likely that I was seriously lonely and depressed, which is how I feel again 30 years later. There’s no where to go when you have nobody to go with. It’s no wonder some people just go play poker machines or get drunk at a bar. If I had money to throw away, I’d go do that myself.

If I was a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately

Lol. I like to pretend that I would be a gallant hero if I had the Force, but the truth is that I would probably fall to the Dark Side soon enough. Or I'd probably just use it to become a scoundrel, hustling the sabacc tables, the dejarik board, and the podraces.

Yikes so quiet lately, I hope everyones enjoying the festive season, I’ve purchased wayy too much… Amazon delivery driver is gonna sue me for back problems 😅🙈✨

Yikes so quiet lately, I hope everyones enjoying the festive season, I’ve purchased wayy too much… Amazon delivery driver is gonna sue me for back problems 😅🙈✨

I was thinking the same thing lately. It's been quiet, which has happened before, but this time for many days in a row.
In fact I'd say this forum is about as slow as I've ever seen it.

It's also a bummer how my "following" list, is showing up more and more deactivated members, some of whom were regulars for a while.

It's too bad the forum has become such a ghost town, from where it was even a year ago.
Last summer it was buzzing 🐝 ...today, it's crickets 🦗

I’ve notice the quiet too, but for me, I just feel I don’t have much to contribute, so I don’t say anything. And some of what I read brings me more down so I refrain. In some way I feel a curse is following me around, meaning that wherever I go, or join, the group just seems to fall apart shortly thereafter, leaving me lonely yet again. Maybe if I left the forum would blossom.

I’ve notice the quiet too, but for me, I just feel I don’t have much to contribute, so I don’t say anything. And some of what I read brings me more down so I refrain. In some way I feel a curse is following me around, meaning that wherever I go, or join, the group just seems to fall apart shortly thereafter, leaving me lonely yet again. Maybe if I left the forum would blossom.

I feel like I don't have much to contribute lately myself.

I don't think it's you that's causing the forum to wither though.
And I don't think it would blossom if you went away. Actually it would just shrink the forum even more.
I think it's a lot of things that have been building up for a long time.
When a lot of regulars left last year and earlier this year, I think that really drained the forum of a lot of its energy.

Last edited:
It’s just something that happens around me too often that I get a complex about it.
It's nothing to do with you man. Certain members, who funnily enough seem to have f*cked off themselves, were allowed by the new owners and mods to create a very toxic environment. The rest of us, with a few exceptions, sat back and watched it happen some even encouraged it.

This place is done man.

People complain about this place being too quiet. Then when someone tries to wake it up, they moan about a "toxic" environment.
Perhaps they just love moaning. Certainly blaming others is the main theme .

Latest posts

Back