What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy to have had the chance to visit DisneyWorld with my kids. We had a terrific time, and made some lasting memories I'm sure. The kids had an absolute blast on all of the rides, and it was truly wonderful to spend so much time with them. I also got to ride things that my parents objected to last time I was there (in elementary school). Rock on!

I'm thinking I'm glad it's a snow day, and that I have a chance to rest up a bit today. Even though Florida was most definitely awesome, spending 12 hours + in the parks each day can take a toll!

A4S

I'm thinking it's time for me to be POSITIVE AND HOPEFUL rather than depressed allllllllll the time. So that is exactly what I'm going to do. Optimism and cheerfulness, here I come!!!!!!

:) :) :)

tennisgirl said:
I'm thinking it's time for me to be POSITIVE AND HOPEFUL rather than depressed allllllllll the time. So that is exactly what I'm going to do. Optimism and cheerfulness, here I come!!!!!!

:) :) :)

That's awesome to hear tennisgirl! *hugs* With you all the way ^_^

tennisgirl Wrote:

good luck tg I hope you can be happy
I'm so happy to have had the chance to visit DisneyWorld with my kids. We had a terrific time, and made some lasting memories I'm sure. The kids had an absolute blast on all of the rides, and it was truly wonderful to spend so much time with them. I also got to ride things that my parents objected to last time I was there (in elementary school). Rock on!

I'm thinking I'm glad it's a snow day, and that I have a chance to rest up a bit today. Even though Florida was most definitely awesome, spending 12 hours + in the parks each day can take a toll!

A4S

wow I''m really happy to hear you had a good time.

I missed you too armor, glad mouse world was all it was cracked up to be

*Sigh* so lonely right now, I'm gonna have to read a book or something....

I think I'm mad at my mom for saying I had to come straight home after school and not spoil my dinner just so she could go to the spa and my dad could take my sister to girlscouts, leaving me home alone to eat cold chinese leftovers from the carton. Standing over the sink. In sweat pants. >_< I could be out rocket bowling right now!
Gah, but it turns out I misunderstood her anyway. She didn't flat out say I couldn't spoil my dinner by eating massive amounts of pizza with my friends, she just asked me in an accusing way whether or not I had already. So, I didn't. Because I thought she'd be mad. But no, she went to go get a massage. Which is good, she's been working really hard recently so I have no problems with her doing that, I just wish she hadn't inadvertently spoiled my evening while she was at it.

I'm hoping that my friend can make it down this weekend... I've spent the past week studying by myself, and it's driving me insane.

girl_cray3.gif

*hugs Kristen*

btw, why'd you change your name?

Latest posts

Back