What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
*hugs Kristen*

btw, why'd you change your name?
thank u :)

cause..for some reason I get tired of everything quickly...short attention span. or somth..if not retardation lol...

I saw some Ukranian bread at the bakery last night... and I thought.... awww... Kristen :) I bet your cherry cake was better, though! I'm making some great Chipotle seasoned turkey breast right now... anyone want some?

I'm thinking that pushing people away is something I excel at.. Probably why I'm always so alone. *sigh* :(

Also thinking I can't be bothered meeting my sister tonight... But I guess I can't push her away, too :/.

tennisgirl said:
I'm thinking that pushing people away is something I excel at.. Probably why I'm always so alone. *sigh* :(

Also thinking I can't be bothered meeting my sister tonight... But I guess I can't push her away, too :/.

Hmmm, try pulling instead of pushing next time.
It may feel mor rewarding. :D

Kristen said:
Qui said:
*hugs Kristen*

btw, why'd you change your name?
thank u :)

cause..for some reason I get tired of everything quickly...short attention span. or somth..if not retardation lol...

lol. My friends named me. They changed it a lot, but I've been Qui for like 3 years now. There were disputes on the spelling of that, but the spelling's the only thing about the name I had any influence on. My friends had labeled me Quié. I do not like that é at all. Sounds stupid. So; Qui. But I don't get to change it unless they do.

Qui said:
lol. My friends named me. They changed it a lot, but I've been Qui for like 3 years now. There were disputes on the spelling of that, but the spelling's the only thing about the name I had any influence on. My friends had labeled me Quié. I do not like that é at all. Sounds stupid. So; Qui. But I don't get to change it unless they do.

lol my "friends" have given me a whole bunch of names in the past:
Jewman(I'm not even jewish....so annoying)
Minime(I'm small....how clever)
Bird (this one I actually didn't mind that much)

As a matter of fact looking back on it I was never called my regular name, it was always little "my last name" cause I'm the youngest of three, or Matty,grrr I hate how Matty sounds *grumble grumble grumble*

But anyways, yea that's what I'm thinking about

Hm. I was Jack-a-mo for a long time, I like that one. Recently one of my friends has been calling me Jacquisha. I hate that. But I've been Qui or some variation of it for a while now. lol, when I'm in good favor I'm Qui, if I'm in trouble I'm Qui-mo or Mo-qui, and if I'm really in trouble I'm Mo-qui-mo. I've only been in that much trouble once though :p

I've never had a nickname....I hate that all of my friends always had cool nicknames, i'm just not nicknamesque, i guess, *sigh*

EF... what do you enjoy doing? we used to give nicknames to the new guys in our fraternity in university... usually based on something they enjoyed, or some behavior they exhibited. Do you have any quirks? Otherwise, we'll have to randomly pick something silly like Scooter or Tales or something.

Or Ponycat. lol, so unless you want to be stuck with Ponycat then give us something to work with.

Latest posts

Back