What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sloth4urluv said:
*Looks at profile to make sure I dont piss of kristen*
thanks man, that makes my life easier :)

im thinking how bad my morning is gonna really suck tomorrow

especially that f. B1 crowded a** bus at brighton beach...gr

tennisgirl said:
I'm thinking about how much this morning sucked. =(

I'm sorry you had a bad morning tg hope tomorrow is better for you

I'm thinking about how the ping pong league will go tonight...

God I'm such a freak, I'm too emotinally needy, i just want to curl up in a little ball and cry and remain in that little ball for the rest my life, I never want to open up ever again even when I'm only alonely bit aquanited with someone i still end up getting hurt.

Why is it that only the most anti sociable people are the only people that will at least talk to me?

The only reason most of the normal people talk to me every once is a while to ask how my sister is, she was so popular, i wish i was more like her. I never thought i was a freak just becuse i had differnt tastes in stuff than others. I think I've been born doomed, and that I'll be a lone for the rest of my life.

if this was still a world of survival of the fittished, i would have died before i turned one, I just shouldn't even be alive.

there's probably only like one another person in the world who is as emotianly needy as me, and we'll probably just think that other person is a freak.

it's amazing how unbearable highschool can be without any friends

i feel like crying but i'm still at school

evanescencefan91, sorry u feel so bad. I'm sure u heard this million times, but ur only 16 and highschool is pain in the a.. , it wont always be like this..

Well id have to say things can better after highschool. college can be more lonely or the otherway around actually, depends on what you do. After college can be lonely unless you still live around your friends or make some new ones at work.

evanescencefan91 said:
thanks but from what I've heard it just gets worse

That's not always true I've known some people who HATED high school and found college to be a big relief...Once you get outta there things will get a whole lot better high school means so little in the grand scheme of things...

God I hope so, I also hope i can get an average of 3gpa or better, how can you get into a good college without that?

sloth4urluv said:
college can be more lonely or the otherway around actually, .... After college can be lonely
um...thanks...for an inspiring story im so inspired right now...

sloth4urluv said:
college can be more lonely or the otherway around actually, depends on what you do.

I agree with sloth4urluv on this. If you cling to the same habits that may have isolated you from making friends, then you'll probably experience more of the same. The thing is, college is like a clean slate. You might run into a few people from your high school, but it's really a chance to start all over again. If things didn't get off to a good start for you in high school, don't let that detract from your college experience. Go out there, don't be afraid to meet people, and just focus on having fun. If you do that, I'm absolutely positive you'll have a great time.

You do have to make an effort to meet people, though. When I got into college, I clung to my bad habits (e.g., staying in my room all day, not spending time with my roommates, not introducing myself to others in my classes). I didn't bother making any friends, and the whole experience was rather rocky for me. It was only during my very last quarter there that I realized the error of my ways. Really use college as a learning experience, and to grow as a person. If you do that, I think you'll find it to be a rather satisfying experience.

Also, I've found that it doesn't matter which college you get into; what's more important is how hard you work, and how well you get along with people. It doesn't matter what college a person graduates from if he was a lazy student who barely passed. I've heard more than a few stories where a student graduated from a top school, found a great job (some starting at $100K), and then got fired in a matter of weeks. Focus on studying and developing your people skills. If you can manage to do that, then I think you'll have very little to worry about (college, or life in general).

NeverMore said:
evanescencefan91 said:
thanks but from what I've heard it just gets worse

That's not always true I've known some people who HATED high school and found college to be a big relief...Once you get outta there things will get a whole lot better high school means so little in the grand scheme of things...
agree 100%

boredom.gif
morning1.gif
morning2.gif

Latest posts

Back