What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sexual harrassment... panda!

im thinking i wish this chick from human resources would call me already. im also trying to think of what i wanna do with this song im working on.

im thinking...smells like stinky courts, judges and grinning mfk lawyers..i hope miss judge is a diff b**** this time the previous punk was no use.
all they teach them is to sit and look pretty important in those ugly robes

gosh and where is that mother of mine?

Kristen said:
im thinking...smells like stinky courts, judges and grinning mfk lawyers..i hope miss judge is a diff b**** this time the previous punk was no use.
all they teach them is to sit and look pretty important in those ugly robes

gosh and where is that mother of mine?

Judge Judy?

rofl.gif

-------------------------------------------------
ran out of heavy cream..sh..thinking, if I mix milk with sour cream in blander..isn't it the same thing? sorta....it could pass for heavy cream,right?

yea ur right...f....i just trew it out..stupid...just wasted diary products...i feel guilty...

Not sure what would happen though if you like boiled off some of the water from just plain milk. Like you would probably overheat and damage the milk though. Not sure it would act the same then.

not sure what would happen...like I would probably overheat and damage my brain..Not sure if I would act the same then...

I really like tegan and sarah songs I'm listening to a bunch of their stuff on youtube, very catchy when i get the chance i think i wnat to get the album

Skorian said:
Not sure what would happen though if you like boiled off some of the water from just plain milk. Like you would probably overheat and damage the milk though. Not sure it would act the same then.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't heat change milk a bit in some way? Silly goose. How could it damage your brain? You trying to sniff the evaporating water or something? Maybe sniff the milk after you burnt it?

im thinking "wow, i spent the whole ******* day making this goddamn song. at least it sounds badass...."

Skorian said:
Skorian said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't heat change milk a bit in some way? Silly goose. How could it damage your brain? You trying to sniff the evaporating water or something? Maybe sniff the milk after you burnt it?

yeah it turns it into a chicken. bwok bwok!

Skorian said:
Silly goose. How could it damage your brain? You trying to sniff the evaporating water or something? Maybe sniff the milk after you burnt it?

yea ok
rofl.gif

but
Laie_70.gif
me no sniffing no white stuff

Latest posts

Back