What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWickedOne said:
Wondering if I'm strange because I don't really see the allure of Foxwoods.

Haaaa! I remember when they were building it (I lived in Columbia, CT at the time) and everyone was thinking, "No way is this going to be a draw." They even originally had planned to have hours for it, but when they opened, there were so many people who'd come, they just stayed open.

I still have never gone there, though I did go to the Mohegan Sun for a reunion of college friends a few years ago. My mom and uncle go to Foxwoods to play Bingo every month. I don't see the allure of gambling, or crowds, so I can't see myself going there, except POSSIBLY for a band. Then again I am only in CT once a year or so to see the folks.

Things are much better today. I am happy again. Loved, again. So, chocolate for everyone. :D

I am thinking about suicide again. Just contemplating things... Tomorrow I am going to call my counsellor and make an appointment with my GP.

I am wondering how on Earth I can make my GP understand how I am feeling without telling her that I keep feeling like I want to kill myself. I don't want to let her know, my counsellor told me that if they think I am a danger to either myself or other people they will have to tell the appropriate authorities/my mother, I don't want them to think I'm suicidal because I don't want to get my family involved (there's enough crap going on at the moment as it is, my mother doesn't need any more to worry about) and the feelings come and go - I am not going to kill myself, that would be a last resort, I just feel like it alot.

Broken_Doll said:
I am thinking about suicide again. Just contemplating things... Tomorrow I am going to call my counsellor.

Please do. Also, in case things reach a crisis state before you can call your counselor, is there anyone you can call? A friend? A family member? A Psych crisis center?

((((Broken_Doll))))

@ CTF: I updated my post, sorry...

This is why I hardly talk about my feelings, I don't like worrying other people, I am not going to kill myself. I prefer not to talk about such things, the feelings come and go...

((((CTF)))) (Thank you for the hug).

@ Topic: I am thinking about one of my online friends, the one who I said made me change my mind about killing myself - I don't think he'll ever understand just how much he means to me, he thinks he is undeserving of love, truth is I know very few people as worthy as he is. He hasn't been online for about a week, I hope he is OK.

Am thinking that I really am going to make over a 100 mile journey in a few days to see a girl I have only known on line for little moor then a week and that I have only seen a pick of. God that's scary hah I must be mad or desperate. Nerr am just insane I think :p

i wish i knew if there was something there or not. we always end up talking for over an hour when i take you home even though its late as hell. we obviously enjoy each others company. i feel like you have no idea what you want but i wish you did... or that there was something i could do to show you it was worth a shot so i wasnt left wondering "what if" or left feeling like this.

Bluey said:
Am thinking that I really am going to make over a 100 mile journey in a few days to see a girl I have only known on line for little moor then a week and that I have only seen a pick of. God that's scary hah I must be mad or desperate. Nerr am just insane I think :p

Lucky you :D I'm meeting an online friend (not from here) soon, but I've known her for over a year now.

Anyway, I hope you have fun :)

edgecrusher said:
i wish i knew if there was something there or not. we always end up talking for over an hour even though its late as hell. we obviously enjoy each others company. i feel like you have no idea what you want but i wish you did... or that there was something i could do to show you it was worth a shot so i wasnt left wondering "what if" or left feeling like this.

I know how you feel. It sucks not knowing.

Punisher said:
Lucky you :D I'm meeting an online friend (not from here) soon, but I've known her for over a year now.

Anyway, I hope you have fun :)

You would still go? If you where me.

She has seen me on web cam but I have only seen a pick of her.
She got no cam.

She lives with her parents and that is only about 70 something mils from me.
But she has a place near uni that she shares with her friends. That's over 100 mils away. That's where she wants to meet. I have told her that her parents place would be better as that's just 2 hours away for me. The other place is 3 hour drive.

The way am looking at it is I get to see a place I never seen be for and its a day or 2 out. Still gotta be better then seat here day after day on me own I guss. I just cant help think am being silly driving all that way for someone Ive only known this long and only seen one pick of. Well 2 if you count the MSN one she as of herself up as well.

How far dose your friend live?

Also good to see you here dude :)

I'm thinking
Courage_Wolf2.jpg

Bluey said:

I don't know. I would rather know her a bit longer before making such a journey, but if she lived closer, then definitely.

Bluey said:

She lives about 1 hour and 45 minutes away. I don't know how many miles exactly, but that's how long the train journey will be.

And it's good to see here too :)

My duaghter Kelsie. We finally spoke on the phone.
She misses me very much and wants to come see me.
She's totally awesume and sparkely like me :)

kelsie-1.jpg

Good for you Lonesome Crow :) Thats good news :D

Punisher said:
Bluey said:

I don't know. I would rather know her a bit longer before making such a journey, but if she lived closer, then definitely.

Bluey said:

She lives about 1 hour and 45 minutes away. I don't know how many miles exactly, but that's how long the train journey will be.

And it's good to see here too :)

Ye the place where she lives with her parents is about the same distance as your friend is to you. That would make a good day trip what ever happend once there. But she wants me to meet where she gows to uni. That is a bit for for just a day trip and would be a pain in the ass if it did not work out.. Plus I don't understand why she would not wont to meet me at the closer place. So that's kinder putting me off. Making me think she is hiding something you know. But anyway seems appropriate to post this here since this is all that is on my mind just lately lol
At lest it makes life a tad moor interesting anyway :p

thinking back to my suicide attempt, I never want to feel that way again. need to take a breather, I think

Latest posts

Back