What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle said:
new guy is coming over... new guy may spend the night.... Danielle is going to have to "go to the Bathroom" at some point... and not just #1... what am I supposed to do? hmmmm? TMI???

new guy also thinks I have quit smoking almost totally, when I haven't.... what am I supposed to do? I guess the truth is the best way to go....

just smoke and crap at the same time. tell him you are taking a shower. make him sit outside and drink tea.

it's really bad idea to watch what the buck with the speakers on with other people in the room you just have no idea what he is going to say

*I'm soooo embarrassed

oohhh

I am thinking what should I be thinking. Like in what to concentrate right now, lol.

i did poop and it was all good... and i did smoke, only 3 cigs the whole night and this morning.

What a nice night... and a nice morning... I have missed this feeling.... :)

Oh my good God, the kids with their never-ending bickering and sniping at one another are bugging the snot out of me. Am ready for them to go to their dad's tomorrow. Let him and the girlfriend ******* deal with it next.

Just another one of those days where my contributions go totally unappreciated. If I were 16 and sulky, I'd shout at them, "Oh yeah? Well... well... you'll miss me when I'm dead! Who'll make your dinner and do your laundry then, huh? Bet you'll be sorry then, right?"

But I am NOT 16 - the jury is still out on sulky though - so I CAN'T say that.

honeysuckle, man.

Subs! I had Keiser's Subs (which makes the best subs ever) but thinking about getting Subs from Disco Deli. It's where I also used to get subs awhile ago.

Danielle said:
i did poop and it was all good... and i did smoke, only 3 cigs the whole night and this morning.

What a nice night... and a nice morning... I have missed this feeling.... :)

dani

which feeling?

dropping a deuce and toking a cig?

or companionship?

cuz i gotta tell you, the first one is nice too.

Oh my God, it actually happened - my head exploded:

click the picture for the full sound effect...

ohh sweet mother of medicinal jesus

THE NORTH!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

<3 ******* IOWA !!!!!!<3

ohh there where southern accents and pro life billboards everywhere :O

Grant wood once said I had to go to France to appreciate Iowa
I just had to go to Mississippi to appreciate Iowa

oh sweet heavenly plains of pure spoken English, gay rights, and high quality education

ohh if we could just solve the problem of agricultural runoff causing major river pollution and if my mother would move some place else

it would be perfect

*snuggles*

i-love-iowa-2-150x100.jpg

( ps sorry no offense to any southerners here)

... I don't know if I plan to do anymore charity wok like ever again

i might have already mentioned this but when for my church you had to be 14 to go on a mission trip ok get this when I was 13 my sister and the church got to go to ******* purto ******* rico and put some roofs on house and went scuba diving

ok next year they go to ******* c*** oh ******* ohio and teach bible camp

this year at nun place you had to be ******* 20 to go to the ******* caribean so I go ******* ******* ******* mississipi and teach summer school
I feel nothing but strong animosity towards organized religion and the world

... i thought charity work made people feel good,

ya well fresia that

( sorry for this terribly ill spirited post, )

though friday i got to drink with nuns

I'll feel better soon I'm sure, but I am never ever ever going to let this go

till the day I die I am still not going to let this honeysuckle go, in my eulogy, it will just say fresia you

I think I dreamed of tsunami last night, but I can't recall what it was about, also dreamed of cockroaches, and a city I've never been to.

Latest posts

Back